The application of technology to innovate products and create better customer experiences is emerging as a key tool for competitiveness across industries and consumer finance. Under the influence of the pandemic, shifting consumer taste has become a challenge in product and service innovation for many businesses. Specifically, cash usage habits have noticeably changed as the number of consumers using cashless payments through the NAPAS online payment portal has increased by 125 per cent while the total value of card payments at points of sales (POS) increased by 50 per cent, according to State Bank of Vietnam statistics.
|Mirae Asset officially launches Miraeasset Credit|
Miraeasset Credit – First touchless disbursement without using bank accounts in Vietnam
Operating as a "permanent innovator" with a "customer first" approach, Mirae Asset Finance Company (MAFC) is a pioneer of technology to deliver the best customer experience in the market, from utilising its application programming interface (API) to launch the first Alternative Distribution Channel model through the cooperation with FRT (FPT Retail) in 2019 and the 100 per cent online lending solution through FPTshop.com.vn in 2021.
Capitalising on the popularity of QR codes in Vietnam, it has launched Miraeasset Credit, a touchless disbursement solution that allows MAFC customers to use at more than 16,000 MAFC affiliate partners such as FPTshop, Mobile World, and other partners through Buy Now Pay Later.
Individual customers who are eligible to use the product can own the product within 24 hours through a few steps on the My Finance app. Partners who provide products and services and would like to participate in the Miraeasset Credit eco-system can easily download the SMART MERCHANT app to register.
Setting up the stage for MAFC to enter credit card market in 2022
The Miraeasset Credit product is expected to create a competitive advantage for MAFC. Compared to regular credit cards, it provides a more flexible and secure experience for customers with touchless disbursement via a personal QR Code issued to each customer. Creating and developing Miraeasset Credit product is the first stop for MAFC to officially enter the credit card industry in 2022 through a new and innovative virtual credit card utilising QR code. It is promised to be a special and convenient card for users that provides them with access to diverse financial solutions.
By Thao Phan
- Mirae Asset-Naver fund invests $37 million in warehouse in Vietnam
- Top business leaders are thrown into panic and Morgan Stanley shifts chunks of its assets from London to Frankfurt as a No Deal Brexit looms
- Some Visa credit cards will soon support cryptocurrency transactions
- Citibank Launches Innovative Digital Value Proposition Citi Plus
- RBI temporarily bars HDFC Bank from issuing new credit cards, launching digital initiatives
- No new credit cards, digital launches, RBI tells HDFC following outages
- A $1.75 billion failure: Quibi officially closes down and locks users out just eight months after launching a subscription streaming service focused on short-form clips for consumers 'on the go'
- China races to set up Corporate Social Credit System through sweeping data-collection scheme to create blacklists and redlists for firms, study finds
- China 'launches an app that tells you if you are within 500 yards of someone in debt - and encourages you to report them if they seem capable of paying up'
- Illegal sale of govt land: NAB launches investigation against JUI-F chief Fazlur Rehman
- Microsoft Teams and Slack rival? Kotlin-maker JetBrains launches Space for developers
- GIP raises $2.9 billion in two infrastructure credit funds
- One-time debt recast: SIDBI launches portal to help MSMEs
- Yes Bank: Only Rs 300 cr of retail, MSMEs applied for loan recast, confident of asset quality
- Digital currencies need to be regulated, G7 finance officials say
- The Bitcoin Halving: BTC’s Monetary Supply Growth Is Now Officially Lower than the Dollar’s Inflation Targets
- Revealed: A company so small it doesn't have to file full accounts was given £387million for Operation Moonshot - as £1.3bn High Court challenge lucrative Test and Trace contracts is launched
- Louisiana shows big jump in students earning Advance Placement college credits, still among lowest in nation
- Iran's intelligence agencies blame one another for the assassination of the regime's nuclear scientist, as US official says Israel DID carry out the hit
- What We Know About Pentagon UFO Videos as Investigation Launched
Mirae Asset officially launches Miraeasset Credit have 682 words, post on vir.com.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.