Vientiane (VNA) – Leaders of Laos and China pledged to further boost bilateral ties at their online meeting on December 3, according to the Lao Foreign Ministry.
The ministry said in a press release that during the meeting, Lao President Thongloun Sisoulith and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping had agreed to cooperate in economic development along the Laos -China railway route which was inaugurated the same day.
The two sides also agreed to increase collaboration at regional and international forums for both countries' interests and in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
President Xi Jinping reiterated China's commitment to supporting Laos in responding to the pandemic, and affirmed that bilateral cooperation has brought real benefits for people of both countries./.
- Obama’s US-Africa Leaders Summit Aims to Strengthen Ties
- Vietnamese Party delegation visits Laos
- Top Vietnamese legislator wishes for stronger parliamentary ties with Laos
- Vietnam, Laos bolster defence cooperation
- NA Chairwoman hosts Lao senior leader
- Top Lao leader receives officials of Party Central Committee’s Office
- Vice President’s continued activities during Laos visit
- Court cooperation contributes to Vietnam-Laos relations
- In 'Historic' Move, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Gets Rid of Pledging
- China Vows To Begin Aggressively Falsifying Air Pollution Numbers
- China says Xi-Trump phone call ‘extremely positive’
- Tesla’s Tipping Point: Breaking Into China
- Canceled Summit Raises Stakes for China Over North Korea
- Psst! Here's a Cheat Sheet for the US-Africa Leaders Summit
- Trade War Watch: China to Temporarily Suspend U.S. Auto Tariffs
- Trudeau needs a coherent China strategy
- State Of Play: Modi’s Japan visit just after Abe’s China trip shows keeping options open is the name of the game
- China to cut tax on U.S. vehicles to ease trade tensions
- Iraqi Leaders Call For Moment Of Violence During Ramadan
- BMW To Join Baidu's Autonomous Vehicle Platform In China
Leaders of Laos, China pledge to bolster ties have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.