At the meeting
In case the pandemic seriously threatens public health, the Government suggests allowing the Health Ministry, ministries, agencies and localities to deploy and use human resources for the effort without depending on the scope of professional practice.
Members of the committee agreed on the need to issue a Resolution on several policies and mechanisms in health care field in service of anti-pandemic work.
They suggested supplementing regulations on detailed guidelines on the process and procedures of deploying and assigning tasks to those involved in vaccination, testing and treatment.
NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue proposed clearly distinguishing between the State budget and health insurance fund in payment for health check-up and treatment.
Permanent NA Vice Chairman Tran Thanh Man asked the Government to review contents that are yet to be regulated in laws or different from existing laws and ordinances.
Participants also suggested the Health Ministry issue specific regulations on the procurement of medical equipment and medicines, especially for Covid-19, as well as pay attention to medical staff at the grassroots level.
- U.S. envoy says things 'better' in Syria as lawmakers criticize Trump policies
- Indigenous leaders say a minority government will be good for First Nations issues
- U.S. lawmakers to keep up Turkey sanctions push despite ceasefire
- Senate Republicans push resolution assailing House impeachment process
- Senate Republicans push resolution assailing Trump impeachment process
- GOP pushes resolution against ‘dangerous’ Trump impeachment process
- Lindsey Graham PRAISES Bill Clinton's 'organized' impeachment fight in contrast to Donald Trump - at press conference intended to scorch House Democrats by unveiling Senate motion rebuking their probe
- Republican lawmakers disrupt Democratic-led Trump impeachment inquiry
- Republicans lawmakers disrupt Democratic-led Trump impeachment inquiry
- Mass. state lawmaker who filed 'b-word' ban bill explains how it came to be
- Trump urges GOP to 'get tougher and fight' impeachment
- New foreign trade policy may have simpler export promotion schemes
- Congressional rebuke of Trump foreign policy should 'go beyond' Syria: McConnell
- ‘Get Over It’? Why Political Influence in Foreign Policy Matters
- Trump's Syria policy and behavior in meeting alarm Republicans
- Factbox: The reform plans agreed by Lebanese government amid massive protests
- Ukraine Envoy Testifies Trump Linked Military Aid to Investigations, Lawmaker Says
- Grenade attack hits Kashmir ahead of visit by EU lawmakers
- Vietnam, France issue Joint Statement
- Frustrated US diplomats fight back in impeachment probe
Lawmakers agree to issue Resolution on policies, mechanisms for Covid-19 fight have 367 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at December 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.