HÀ NỘI — The Party Central Committee's Inspection Commission has suggested the Party Central Committee's Secretariat consider imposing disciplinary measures against Cao Minh Quang, former member of the Party Civic Affairs Committee of the Ministry of Health and former Deputy Heath Minister due to wrongdoings at the ministry's Party Civil Affairs Committee for the 2016-2021 tenure.
The suggestion was made during the commission's ninth meeting in Hà Nội from November 29 – December 1.
The commission also decided to warn the Standing Board of the Cô Tô District Party Committee in the northern province of Quảng Ninh for the 2020-2025 as a disciplinary measure.
It proposed the Secretariat consider disciplinary measures against Lê Hùng Sơn, member of the Quảng Ninh Province’s Party Committee, Secretary of the Cô Tô District’s Party Committee and Chairman of the district People's Committee, for serious violations in political virtue, ethics and lifestyle, as well as regulations on banned acts for Party members.
The commission also considered the level of violations committed by several Party organisations and members in Sơn La, Gia Lai and Hải Dương provinces.
At the event, participants offered opinions on the Politburo's Decision on disciplinary actions on violating Party organisations and members, a report reviewing the 10-year implementation of the Politburo's Conclusion on Party inspection and supervision strategy till 2020, and decided on other important issues. — VNS
- Party Central Committee's Inspection Commission announces fifth meeting's conclusions
- Disciplinary measures proposed against two former HCMC vice chairmen
- Home ministry recommends disciplinary action against former CBI director Alok Verma
- Home Ministry recommends disciplinary action against former CBI director Alok Verma
- Election Commission prepares strong advisory for Trinamool Congress
- Perth Casino Royal Commission interim report investigates 'informal, lax' process for investigating conflicts of interest
- Revelations about junkets, relationships and blurred lines dominate Perth Casino Royal Commission
- Election Commission transfer list reflects political temperature
- Moon taps new chiefs of FSC, human rights commission
- Greitens impeachment to be considered by lawmakers in special session
- The Hill's Morning Report - Pelosi considers adding GOP voices to Jan. 6 panel
- 9/11 commission members think a Capitol riot review can unify the country—if it's done right
- California is considering a text messaging tax to fund cell service for low-income individuals
- 'Inadequate' Derby care home placed in special measures
- Severed gas line is blamed for fatal explosion; Colorado orders thousands of wells, miles of pipelines inspected
- Tesla Factory Inspected by Police While It's Supposed to Be Shut Down, Elon Not Arrested
- Walsall Manor Hospital taken out of special measures
- Watchdog to inspect private schools caught up in ‘rape culture’ scandal
- How To Read Japanese Auction Car Condition Grades And Inspection Reports
- Act on report of Royal Commission
Inspection commission considers disciplinary measures have 465 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.