Hung Yen (VNA) – The northern province of Hung Yen on December 2 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in smart city development with Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH) of the Republic of Korea ( RoK ).
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Tran Quoc Van said over the past time, Hung Yen has poured investments in infrastructure and high-quality human resources to better meet requirements of domestic and foreign investors.
Hung Yen always supports businesses, helping them remove difficulties in a timely manner, he said, asking investors to quickly inform the People's Committee about their roadblocks through the committee's hotline.
The province has also created favourable conditions for businesses to train labourers, and commits to streamlining administrative procedures, the official added.
LH Chairman Kim Hyun-jun said the MoU is expected to contribute to enhancing the bilateral cooperation mechanism to build smart cities that are competitive in Vietnam and the world at large.
Currently, LH and TDH Ecoland JSC based in Hung Yen are partnering in building a clean industrial park covering 140ha in the province./.
- China ride-hailing firm DiDi backs Uber rival Careem
- China’s blueprint to crush the US robotics industry
- Ghost Students, Ghost Teachers, Ghost Schools
- South Africa: Minister Zokwana gives progress on allocation of Fishing Rights
- Japan offers Duterte aid for rebuilding, fighting terrorism
- China’s Selfie Obsession
- CNBC Transcript: Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore
- Million-dollar mall makeovers: Shopping centers changing to meet modern demands
- Why many Northern Irish border communities fear Brexit’s aftermath
- How Iran, the Mideast's new superpower, is expanding its footprint across the region – and what it means
- The Killer-Nanny Novel That Conquered France
- Here's how the Los Angeles Rams rebuilt Jared Goff almost overnight
- Happy Mother's Day!
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Manafort jury asks judge about deadlock on one count, as NBC reports Michael Cohen might cut plea deal
- The Dream Of North Korea Is Alive In West Africa
- Hidden Figures: How Donald Trump Is Rigging the Census
- Strained French-German ties and a rudderless EU are losing Europe
- China’s Xi warns of ‘unilateralism’ in USA trade dispute
- More Early July Than Late August
Hung Yen province cooperates with RoK firm in smart city development have 354 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.