|Hoan My Mayo Science and Technology Conference 2021 aims to optimise healthcare during the new normal|
This is a practical forum for Hoan My medical professionals to share their expertise, experience, and findings in the healthcare sector to help address public health challenges that are caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Themed "Optimising Healthcare in the New Normal", the conference is expected to attract around 2,000 domestic and international delegates. The conference will host 80 speakers who are leading medical experts and nearly 100 specialised scientific reports will be presented.
Given the complicated situation of the pandemic globally, the conference will focus on prevention, care, and treatment issues relating to COVID-19. In addition, the conference will introduce new advancements in treatment and care, scientific and technological applications in all specialties, as well as quality improvements that have been successfully implemented across many hospitals.
Hoan My conference will also host a collective of prestigious organisations like Mayo Clinic (a leading medical system in the United States), the World Health Organization, and the Joint Commission International (global leader in healthcare accreditation) to share and cultivate knowledge and experience to medical specialists and executives in healthcare.
For two days, the agenda ranges from "Workshop: Pharmacy – Infection Control – Quality Management – Scientific Research", to plenary sessions that include "COVID-19 sessions" and "Non COVID-19 sessions", and a "Quality Improvement and Scientific Research Reporting sessions" across all specialties. Moreover, the conference will organise virtual exhibitions and satellite conferences from partnership companies in the country.
The organising committee will not charge any fees for attendance and will also give a certificate once the conference ends, with the goal of exchanging, developing, and improving knowledge in diagnosis, treatment, scientific research, and hospital quality management.
By Thanh Van
- Singapore looks for answers to key challenges in AI, data science
- Healthcare IT must prioritize trust before transformation
- Five Conferences 2013: Infor one and Infor all
- The Open Group July conference seeks to better contain cybersecurity risks with FAIR structure
- The Open Group conference emphasizes healthcare as key sector for ecosystem-wide interactions improvement
- Healthcare based on tech-gathered data, not opinion
- What is digital transformation? Everything you need to know about how technology is reshaping business
- IBM's Watson being put to the test in healthcare
- Optimising the smart office: A marriage of technology and people
- Exomedicine arrives: How labs in space could pave the way for healthcare breakthroughs on Earth
- Alibaba: Building a retail ecosystem on data science, machine learning, and cloud
- Quintiles, IMS Health merge in $9 billion deal, create healthcare analytics, IT giant
- What IBM, the Semantic Web Company, and Siemens are doing with semantic technologies
- Healthcare turns to big data analytics for improved patient outcomes
- Top Tech Conferences: The Ultimate B2B tech events and show guide for 2018
- Conway's Law and the future of healthcare data management: Genome, Blockchain, and GDPR
- Cloudera transitions, doubles down on data science, analytics, and cloud
- With big data, the DNC turns politics into political science
- Analysis: We're stuck with Obamacare, which means we need Healthcare.gov to succeed
- New artificial retina helps blind mice see
Hoan My Mayo Science and Technology Conference 2021 to optimise healthcare during the new normal have 497 words, post on vir.com.vn at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.