HÀ NAM — Hòa Phát Home Appliance Joint Stock Company on Tuesday started construction on the first home appliance production plant in Hòa Mạc Industrial Park in the northern province of Hà Nam.
The plant is expected to complete construction within five months.
Covering an area of 14 hectares, the plant would produce air coolers, water purifiers and air purifiers with a capacity of about one million products a year. The Hòa Phát Home Appliance Joint Stock Company – a member of Hòa Phát Group – has made big investment in production lines from the very beginning to produce high quality products with modern, diversified designs and competitive prices.
Earlier, Hòa Phát established the company, making a large and methodical investment in the home appliance industry on the basis of its 20 years of experience in developing the refrigeration industry. This is a step to anticipate the wave of production shifting from China to Việt Nam. The company aims to become the largest household appliance manufacturer in Việt Nam with a revenue of US$1 billion a year from this segment by 2030.
In addition to rapid deployment of new factories, the group gives priority to the research and development of high-quality refrigeration and household products that meet international standards to promote exports. — VNS
- TH Group kick starts construction of high tech medical complex
- World’s largest zipper maker opens second plant in Vietnam
- Permsin assigns B1.5bn for plant
- Earnings Preview: Home Depot Inc (HD), Target Corporation (TGT), JC Penney Company Inc. (JCP)
- West Columbia has big plans for revitalization. They include a prettier chicken plant
- It’s Africa’s Quiet Killer. This Entrepreneur Says He Has a Low-Cost Fix.
- This Swedish Start-Up is Gearing Up to Close the Loop
- Petrolimex plans LNG project in Khanh Hoa province
- Construction of Petrolimex oil refinery likely to end
- This new Florida neighborhood has zero emissions, tons of smart tech, and is hurricane-proof
- Alberta government helping new methanol plant with $80M in royalty credits
- Inalum plans to build hydropower plant in north kalimantan
- Is San Diego County done building single-family homes?
- Newest Oak Park housing development brings $500,000 homes to the neighborhood
- RISE OF XIAOMI: Inside the humble Chinese start-up poised to become this year’s biggest IPO
- Not Even Home Depot Is Safe From Amazon
- Beyond BB-8: Why Toymaker Sphero Is Launching An Autonomous Home Robot Company
- Bedding Sector Benefits From Innovation and At-Home Trend
- Foreign giants start targeting Vietnam’s energy market
- China goes all-in on home grown tech in push for nuclear dominance
Hòa Phát starts construction of home appliance production plant in Hà Nam Province have 444 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.