Students of the Nguyen Binh Khiem Primary School in District 1
Students in other grades will continue their online study. Particularly, students in all grades of the Thanh An Primary School in Can Gio District return to classes for direct learning.
Schools have to ensure the student density and a safe distance between classrooms in accordance with evaluation criteria for safe operation allowed schools to re-operate.
Schools in Covid-19 alert level 2 areas will be allowed to operate half-day classes with 50 percent of the total number of the 1st graders per session of a day.
In Covid-19 alert level 3 areas, first-grade students will return to a half-day class for three days a week. Every session of a day sees 50 percent of the total number of pupils.
Schools in Covid-19 alert level 4 areas will continuously provide online learning to students.
Stranded students in provinces who have not come back the city yet, individuals living in blocked sites and those with mandatory quarantine or underlying medical conditions will take part in distance learning on the internet.
Teachers must divided students into groups based on academic ability to help them reconstruct their knowledge. In addition, educators organize exchanges with students, provide rules and routines in the classroom, pandemic prevention and control measures, and require them to implement the health ministry's 5K as well as review previous learning before beginning new lessons.
On December 1, the People's Committee of HCMC launched a plan for in-person learning at educational facilities throughout the city. A conference reviewing the implementation of the two-week experimental program on in-person learning will be organized to prepare the re-opening of schools across the city starting on January 3, 2022.
By Thu Tam – Translated by Kim Khanh
- The latest class on the Indian curriculum: Happiness
- New study suggests that middle school classes should start after 8 a.m. to allow pre-teens to get more sleep
- Paddling students to be allowed at Georgia school
- College students experienced trauma symptoms after Trump's election, study says
- Harvard Asian Discrimination Trial Day 11: Students Defend Affirmative Action
- Janesville School District targets vital third-grade reading
- Share the Spirit: Students tend the gardens, share the bounty, in West County
- This College Makes Every Student Run a Half Marathon
- Why so many college students pledge Greek life knowing they'll be hazed
- Preparing for school shootings is now just another part of a teacher's day.
- Should You Leave a Group Fitness Class Early?
- The recent student deaths in Parkland are a wake-up call. 'We've been suffering for a year'
- Jonathan Wood: Pilot scheme will include mental health training for student teachers
- Many colleges are concerned about providing enough bandwidth to students
- UNLV’s second medical school class shows diversity
- Every College Student's Dream: An 8 AM Class on Patents
- To help fight vaping, schools look to their own students
- AI Is Making It Extremely Easy for Students to Cheat
- 7 inspiring young activists to follow on International Women's Day
- Students gather at Capitol for climate change protest
HCMC’s first-grade students to take half-day in-person class have 476 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.