HCM City (VNA) – The authorities of Ho Chi Minh City have issued a plan on organising pilot in-person classes starting December 13.
Accordingly, the pilot programme, targeting students at the 1st, 9th and 12th grades, will last for two weeks until December 25, with five-year-old kids attending their kindergartens from the beginning of the second week.
In the district of Can Gio alone, the Thanh An kindergarten, primary school, and secondary-high school will apply face-to-face method for all classes during the two-week.
Based on outcomes of the pilot and advises from the municipal departments of Health and Education and Training, the local People's Committee will decide whether to gradually expanding the subjects of the programme or to reopen schools across the city on January 3 next year.
Schools are required to conduct meetings with parents for coordination measures, organise training for teachers and other staff on COVID-19 prevention and control in the new context, and offer guidance for students on pandemic safety .
Earlier, from October 20, the city has piloted face-to-face teaching at a number of classes in the Thanh An primary and secondary-high schools in Can Gio district./.
- Granite City news and events for the week of May 9
- City National Bank Officially Expands and Adds Second Skyscraper in Downtown Los Angeles
- A Guide to All the Best, Worst, Dumbest and Most Middle American 2018 TV Pilots
- 10 World Class Football Stadiums In Africa
- World-class heritage: 23 globally recognized sites are right here in the U.S.
- BITRUS BEWARANG: How I dumped pilot ambition for football
- Alaska Airlines History: First Flight Flown by Black Female Pilots
- 100 points, 106 goals... and so many sour grapes towards Man City
- KC concerts May 31-June 6: Five Finger Death Punch, Stone Temple Pilots, Barenaked Ladies
- Kenya’s First Female Marine Pilot Elizabeth Marami
- San Diego's winning drone bid: A look at the city's ambitious plans
- Denver airport provided $400,000 in travel to city officials for 4 years
- Coventry City player ratings: Marks out of 10 for the entire season
- Crescent Acquires Panama City Beach, Florida Multifamily Property
- Always wanted to learn how to cook? Find a class from our list
- Read Mayor Bottoms' complete 'State of the City' address
- Pump system fails to prevent flooding on Ho Chi Minh City street following downpour
- 10 best city break destinations for a long weekend on a budget
- Slideshow: A class-by-class breakdown of the state track meet
- Non-Profit Martial Arts Studio Doubles Space, Increases Classes and Introduces Karate-Inspired Summer Day Camps for Kids
HCM City to pilot in-person classes in December have 398 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.