Districts may restrict or suspend the operation of non-essential services including food and beverage establishments, events with large gatherings and other activities based on the Covid risk level in their communes and wards.
They have also been asked to set up support groups to monitor the health of Covid-19 patients being treated at home. The support groups can comprise volunteers of women’s unions, youth unions, students, teachers and others.
Volunteers must be under the age of 50 and fully vaccinated. They will receive information from newly detected Covid-19 patients, take samples for testing, provide quarantining and other information.
Hanoi allowed on-site dining and reopening of parks, hotels and public transportation mid-October after nearly two months of strict social distancing orders (July 24 to Sept. 21). The restrictions were relaxed gradually as the country moved towards the new normal of living with Covid.
Some non-essential services like karaoke parlors, bars and clubs remain closed.
As of Monday, Hanoi had recorded 13,679 cases in the ongoing outbreak that started in late April.April.
- US-Iran conflict: MEA issues travel advisory, urges Indians to cancel all non-essential travel to Iraq
- ‘Avoid non-essential travel to Iraq’, India tells its nationals after Iran attack on US bases
- India asks citizens to avoid non-essential travel to Iraq
- Avoid non-essential travel to Iraq: MEA issues travel advisory
- Game addict held in Hanoi taxi driver’s murder
- Alzheimer's risk may be 75% higher for people who eat trans fats
- New Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines: USPSTF Says Mammograms Before Age 50 Aren't Essential
- Commonly prescribed drugs are tied to nearly 50% higher dementia risk in older adults, study says
- James Shupe Leaves ‘Fraud’ Transgender Lifestyle: ‘Legal Fiction Based on Pseudoscience’
- ASK THE GP: How to stop diabetes from making your fingers numb. DR MARTIN SCURR answers your health questions
- Me and my operation: Laser for glaucoma, a painless blast of light to stop you going blind
- Amazon claims shopping browser extension Honey is a 'security risk' that harvests customer data - just weeks after PayPal bought the add-on for $4 billion
- Puttin' On Productions Hosts Free Performance For At-Risk Youth
- Saudi aviation student opens fire at Florida Naval base, killing 3
- Stranger Danger: Real Risks vs. Ancient Terrors
- ‘Based on a true story’: the fine line between fact and fiction
- 9 clever ways thieves steal your identity – and how you can stop them
- 17 Essential Bookmarklets for Microsoft Edge and IE11
- Microsoft launches anti-grooming tool 'Artemis' to tackle sexual exploitation of children and stop paedophiles targeting youngsters online
- Counseling and Psychological Services for College Students
Hanoi to stop non-essential services based on Covid risk have 403 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.