Hanoi People’s Committee has approved a plan by the municipal Department of Education and Training to allow high schoolers in 30 districts to return to class starting Monday.
Schools however must satisfy safety criteria pertaining to infrastructure, medical supplies, food safety and disinfection.
Teachers and employees at Phan Dinh Phung High School in Ba Dinh District were called back on Friday to help get things back in shape.
Doors and corridors are all cleaned.
Students would return to schools in areas with either low or medium coronavirus risks. Besides high schoolers, 9th graders in 18 suburban districts would also return to class.
- The Latest: S Korea prepares for surge with upcoming holiday
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Tuesday (Aug 31)
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 9
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Monday (Aug 23)
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Monday (Sept 6)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 7
- Asean News Headlines at 10pm on Tuesday (Sept 7)
Hanoi high school prepares for reopening have 229 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.