VinBus is an electric bus model, the first of its kind in Vietnam, which uses green, environmental friendly energy.
The e-vehicle has a battery capacity of 281 kWh, capable of moving up to 220 – 260km. Buses can be quickly fully charged after only 2 hours at a 150kW fast charging station system with the world's leading charging technology.
All buses of VinBus will be managed and operated intelligently through centralised monitoring, charging, safety inspection, maintenance, repair, and automatic cleaning at Depot stations scientifically arranged according to VinBus primary lines.
This time, three bus routes are launched, comprising a total 48 vehicles. The E03 linking Vinhomes Ocean Park urban area with My Dinh is put into operation on December 2.
The E05 route between Long Bien and Smart City urban area is to be launched eight days later, and the third one E01 linking Ocean Park with My Dinh bus station on December 20.
- Hanoi pilots smart bus cards
- Map software searches bus lines in Hanoi
- Watch out for scam bus services from Hanoi to Sa Pa
- Realty woes yet to hit Hanoi's old quarters
- Ha Noi hits the streets for Environment Day
- Israeli jazz singer to hit Hanoi stage
- La Traviata opera hits Hanoi
- 3 people fatally electrocuted as floods hit Hanoi
- Japanese drum troupe to hit Hanoi stage
- Japanese Butoh artist to hit Hanoi stage
- HCM City plans to upgrade bus fleet
- City bus fleet needs immediate upgrading
- City plans to expand its CNG bus fleet
- Double-decker bus tour for Hanoi by next June
- Tet celebrations bring Hanoi streets to life
- Foreign revival of Faces to hit Hanoi, HCMC
- Ocean Park high on wave of office sites to hit Hanoi
- Hanoi hits the streets for Environment Day
- Vietnam orchestra to hit the streets
- 8,000 new bikes, 750 cars hit Vietnamese streets every day
First smart e-bus fleet hits Hanoi street have 282 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.