ĐÀ NẴNG — Two days after Vietnam Airlines’ first regular flight from Việt Nam to the US landed, its return flight from San Francisco to Đà Nẵng International Airport safely arrived on Wednesday.
The Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, Vietnam Airlines’ biggest and most modern aircraft, landed in Đà Nẵng airport after 15 hours and 35 minutes.
All arriving passengers followed mandatory quarantine policy afterward.
Compared with current connecting flights, the direct flight takes 3 to 10 hours less.
Vietnam Airlines will be the sole user of the San Francisco- HCM City route. The national flag carrier also plans to increase from two to seven flights per week, once the country can control the COVID-19 pandemic and reopen international flights.
Vietnam Airlines is researching opening more regular flights between Việt Nam and the US, such as from Hà Nội or HCM City to Los Angeles.
Besides Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airlines also plans to open a Việt Nam-US regular flight route when receiving permission from the US Department of Transportation.
The US is one of the countries with the highest number of overseas Vietnamese and Vietnamese students. — VNS
- Gmail v8.2 prepares to add label for trip-related messages and automatic transfer for non-Google accounts [APK Teardown]
- Seattle to London, making a trip less costly and more enjoyable using technology
- Complete guide to personalising your Mac's settings
- WWDC returns to the best city ever and nobody can tell me otherwise
- Watch Live Now! Space Station Crew Returning to Earth on Soyuz Capsule
- Meet the Astronauts: Here's Who Will Fly on SpaceX and Boeing's First Crewed Flights
- Meet the Astronauts: Here's Who Will Fly on SpaceX's and Boeing's First Crewed Flights
- A complete guide to carbon offsetting
- SpaceX Dragon Capsule Returns to Earth After Space Station Delivery
- Five Great Mountain Bike Trips
- Aviation companies are plotting the return of supersonic flight — and they think their jets will be better than the Concorde
- Google flight search takes off
- Top Flight Web Strategy
- The new MS Flight Simulator taught me how to fly an actual plane
- After Running 154 Marathons, This Man Just Completed His First With a New Heart
- BT hoovers up broadband punters with 'free' flights
- The Model X and me: Taking Tesla's smart car on a dumb trip
- A trip into the depths of Las Vegas
- Disabled veterans sports clinic returns to Colorado
- ‘Angry Birds Star Wars II’ returns to a galaxy far far away, and brings toys with it
First regular direct flight to US completes return trip to Việt Nam have 419 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.