The 14-day event was organized amid the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. The museum tried its best to organize the composition camp in line with strict observance of pandemic prevention and control measures.
Participants enthusiastically joined the contest, composing a number of high-quality works with various contents to serve the general public and fine art lovers.
The composition camp attracted the participation of 20 painters with 36 works closely following all requirements of the organizing board. Therefore, it not only reflects the authors' fine art competence, but also shows that the topic of the Armed Forces and Revolutionary Wars still contains many contents to be exploited.
Reportedly, many works successfully highlight images of wartime and civil-military relations as well as uphold the image of Uncle Ho's soldiers in the national defense and construction cause in the current context.
Outstanding works will be selected to upcoming exhibitions hosted by the Vietnam Military History Museum.
Meanwhile, the museum also plans to further organize similar activities in order to continue beautifying the image of Uncle Ho's soldiers in the current context as well as popularize fine art works among the public.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Richard Jones wins Britain's Got Talent 2016 after patriotic magic act paying tribute to armed forces
- Art to inspire: Ali Smith, Alain de Botton and others on the works they love
- A showstopping Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. A new hope for Galaxy’s Edge?
- John Barrowman claims he will 'be fine' for Dancing On Ice appearance after undergoing spinal injections with 'big needles' following 'severe neck injury'
- Exclusive: Inside the new Star Wars ride that could make or break Disney's $1 billion bet on Galaxy's Edge
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Star Sebastian Stan on Whether Bucky and Cap Are in Love
- After ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Star Wars,’ Gwendoline Christie Finally Lets Down Her Guard
- 'It's Like a Cult': How a Hyped New York Art Gallery Built Its Name on Exploitation
- The War in the White House
- Give her a Christmas present she'll LOVE this year! We've got gifts for the women in your life all wrapped up - from a £15 scented candle to a £140 handbag
- ‘It can be stressful, forced’: BAFTA-winning musician Jesper Kyd on composing for video games
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 review
- N.Korea Threatens to Counter U.S. Warning by Force
- Artists of the Palestinian revolution
- Charles Taylor and the 'dirty-looking stones' given to Naomi Campbell
- GetOut: Presidio's Inspiration Point is Finally Inspiring
- The wild beauty of Georgia O’Keeffe
- Charles Taylor verdict: 'He should taste the bitterness of the law'
- Germany returns Nazi-looted painting to Jewish heirs
- Sir Michael Howard obituary
Fine art composition camp themed Armed Forces and Revolutionary Wars wrapped up have 425 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.