According to the artist, his style of comic creation and illustration comes from distilling the essence of shapes, lines, and colours of traditional art with a clear yet childlike view.
The public is familiar with crickets from the famous writings of author To Hoai. When spending time at Ta Huy Long's Seventh Workshop, visitors are sure to be surprised by the variety of and expressions in drawings of crickets, works of folk and legendary worlds that the artist presents in the art space.
The public can also watch him meticulously create artworks with his very own identity. In particular, they can admire his unique sketches done over the years.
Visitors to the studio will experience a wide range of emotions from lacquer, watercolour, and gouache works, as well as pop-up versions of installations and sculptures. Many materials are displayed in an improvised but realistic way during the creation of a particular work. It will be open every Saturday afternoon until December 31./.
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth release date is August 14
- How 'walking simulators' allow us to touch other worlds
- Interview: Raphael Van Lierop on Creativity, Artistic Direction, and Voice-Acting in The Long Dark
- Destiny lore revealed, explored and detailed in Bungie environment walkthroughs
- Exploration In Games – Why Do We Do It?
- Rain World’s ecosystem includes terrifying vultures and stilt-legged jackalopes, which will observe your actions and remember you
- Creator: Simulating Worlds Difficult But Fruitful
- The best arguments for playing World of Warcraft right now
- Fan gives World of Warcraft's visuals an Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- New Cube World video shows the indie RPG's approach to crafting, magic, sailing and stealth
- Monster Hunter World Shipped 7.9 Million Units; Brings Highest Profitability Level of Capcom's History
- World of Warcraft: Legion App Available Now
- Sony Bend’s Mysterious PS4 Game Gets New Info; Studio to Explore New IP for Future Games
- First Drive: 2014 SRT Viper TA
- Planetary Annihilation preview—when strategy worlds collide (with moons)
- Roundtable: The Indie Game Composer Scene, Explored
- Pure : How Honeyslug's wacky world came together
- In-Depth: Requiem For A World
- Exploring Online Worlds: Mind Candy's
- Interview: Exploring The Galaxy With Lazy 8's
Exploring the world of artist Ta Huy Long have 340 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.