This year, despite the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, Party committees and commanding officers at all levels have effectively implemented the emulation movement "Military logistics sector follows Uncle Ho's teachings." Thereby, the military logistics sector has fulfilled basic targets, exceeding the set plan. In addition, the whole sector has ensured logistic services for troops undertaking all assigned missions, especially COVID-19 prevention and control work and important events.
In 2022, the emulation movement with the theme "Promoting exemplarity, strictly observing military discipline, proactively adapting, improving logistics capabilities, and completing all assigned missions" will focus on strengthening the implementation of "One focus, three breakthroughs, and five goods" in the logistics work.
Closing the conference, General San, head of the steering board of the emulation movement, applauded logistics units and agencies for their positive results gained in 2021.
Regarding the movement in 2022, he required the military logistics sector to continue renewing the contents, methods of organizing the emulation movement and ensuring logistics services in accordance with the financial management system in the military. Meanwhile, the sector should concentrate on implementing key projects and programs in effective ways to enhance logistic assurance at all levels.
At the conference, delegates discussed other contents such as proposals to reward individuals and collectives in a timely manner for their excellent achievements in the implementation of the emulation movement.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Robotics adoption: The SMB guide to industrial automation
- For Sandy Alderson, Bob DuPuy & Rich Levin, before there was baseball, there was Vietnam
- Blood Money
- Can Breaking Become An Olympic Sport And Still Keep Its Soul?
- The Price of Resistence: One Hundred Days of Protest in Hong Kong
- A rapper’s quest to be president
- Goodbye to all that: The forever wars go on without me
- Eric Hobsbawm’s Many Lefts
- Trump Admin Designates Iranian Fighting Force as Terror Group, in Global First
- Nokia wants to make your IoT project easier to set up and run
- Deon Taylor: family man, police officer and American hero
- Barack Obama's Nobel Peace Prize speech: READ IT
- A Brief Economic History of Time
- State of the Union draft speech leaked by Democratic insider: report
- As Black Activists Protested Police Killings, Homeland Security Worried They Might Join ISIS
- LIVE: Obama delivers State of the Union Address
- Alexander Haig, former secretary of state to President Ronald Reagan, dies at age 85
- There’s more evidence Facebook can make you feel lonely
- Netanyahu, Gantz, and Five Scenarios for the Israeli Election
- Hey, guess what? Donald Trump has a good foreign policy idea
Emulation movement “Military logistics sector follows Uncle Ho’s teachings” promoted have 409 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.