As scheduled, the relief will be delivered directly to households affected by floods on December 2.
Each locality will receive 200 boxes of goods and 150 million VND in cash.
Beneficiaries are disadvantaged families with injured people, collapsed or damaged houses, and destroyed crops and livelihoods affected by floods, people with disabilities, the lonely elderly, and women who are head of household or raising children under 5 years old.
Previously, many activities were organised by members of the VRC's chapter in Binh Dinh and local forces to rescue and support people in flooded areas.
Heavy rains in the Central and Central Highlands regions in recent days have caused flooding, landslides, and traffic disruption, affecting tens of thousands of households.
- Malawi: African Development Bank boosts cyclone response with emergency relief package and measures to combat climate change
- Flood-hit advised to file claims now
- Foundations provide flood grants to southwest Iowa
- New emergency funds for El Paso, Teller counties
- UN emergency fund releases $2 million for life-saving assistance as needs escalate in Libya
- House approves $19.1B relief bill despite Trump
- Red Cross, community partner for flood relief
- Flood claims north Jefferson City as tornado cleanup continues
- Strong cyclone lashes India, displacing 1.2 million people
- Flooding moves to fourth on all-time records
- 78 dead in Nepal as flooding wreaks havoc in South Asia
- Over Trump’s objections, House passes disaster relief bill
- U.S. handing farmers $16B in tariff relief
- 6 dead in storms and floods in southeastern China
- Barry could give New Orleans area record rain, epic flooding
- First responders bear the burden of mental health emergencies
- Flooding catastrophe strikes Davenport
- National Weather Service issues a flash flood warning until 7 p.m.
- Iowa flooding: Crews work to eliminate environmental threats
- UK to provide up to £3 million of UK aid to support victims of Cyclone Kenneth
Emergency relief provided for flood-hit people in Binh Dinh, Phu Yen have 283 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.