Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Economic Forum 2021 is scheduled to take place on December 5 to help the Government design a package of fiscal and monetary solutions to shore up the economy.
Chairman of the National Assembly (NA) Vuong Dinh Hue presided over a meeting in Hanoi on November 30 with standing members of the NA's Committee for Economic Affairs and a group of experts and researchers on financial and monetary policies assisting the implementation of the socio-economic recovery and development programme.
He said the forum will be organised by the NA's Committee for Economic Affairs, the Party Central Committee's Economic Commission, and the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences.
The event will take place both in person and via videoconference and gather domestic and foreign scholars, experts, and researchers. It aims to help clarify scientific and practical grounds to help the Government design a package of fiscal and monetary solutions.
Hue said it is necessary to have in-depth assessment since the global economy has changed constantly amid the COVID-19 pandemic's impacts; as well as to identify the extent of damage and recovery capacity of the economy, determine sectors needing more support to recover and develop, and find out potential areas for accelerating recovery to fuel growth of the economy.
The Government has built a plan to develop fiscal and monetary mechanisms and policies for assisting the implementation of the general socio-economic recovery and development programme./.
- FIFA gives Ghana deadline to end govt interference
- Penske: Indy 500 helped build brand
- Mich. Senate OKs bill to help build Red Wings home
- Vancouver Games break even after spending $1.86B
- Orbit looms large over Olympics – but what is it?
- UEFA warns Ukraine over government meddling
- Brian Billick on AFC West’s draft needs
- ‘Seamheads’ gather to analyze baseball analytics
- Rogge reflects on 12 years as IOC president
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results for theThird Quarter of Fiscal
- Euro 2012 a political headache for Ukraine
- Moneyball still relevant for MLB today
- La Liga through second tier’s lens
- Forget project fear. Remainers now need a ‘project patriotism’
- Falcons sell Atlanta council on merits of new dome
- New Red Wings arena in Detroit OKd
- Grizzlies show one player can make an impact
- Boston Marathon victims form bond
- Madrid shines in 2020 presentations
- Selig’s relationship with Mets owner key
Economic forum to help Gov’t develop recovery measures have 429 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.