Congratulating Lao Ambassador Sengphet Houngboungnuang and the entire embassy staff, Dung spoke highly of achievements that Laos has gained over the past 46 years, especially after 35 years of renewal.
He expressed his delight at the positive development of Vietnam – Laos special solidarity amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This year, both sides successfully held important external activities, notably mutual official friendly visits by Lao Party General Secretary and State President Thongloun Sisoulith in June and Vietnamese President Nguyen Xuan Phuc in August.
Dung wished that in the near future, the Ambassador and the entire embassy staff would continue working closely with the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry to prepare for the two countries' important external activities.
Houngboungnuang, for his part, vowed to continue working closely with the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry to foster great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two nations.
- China orders 150,000 anti-riot officers near Hong Kong to get ready for action ahead of the country's National Day in warning to anti-government protesters
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh attends ASEAN meetings in Bangkok
- Geoffrey Howe resignation speech – what did he say and when did Margaret Thatcher resign as Prime Minister?
- UK minister ignored official warning over Saudi weapons exports, court hears
- It's the new-look prime minister's questions: no questions, no answers
- Tanner's govt tech policy days are over
- New M'sian ministers unlikely to alter ICT plans
- Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson – tipped as a possible future Prime Minister – reveals she is pregnant with her first child
- Denmark's national dish is a tasteless gimmick
- Corbyn stands silent for national anthem at Battle of Britain service
- Dutch Government Seeks to Let Law Enforcement Hack Foreign Computers
- Island or European Nation? Rival Views of UK Shape Brexit
- Slovakia's new president buoys Czech liberals on first foreign visit
- Deep State unraveling as FBI deputy director McCabe resigns amid “insurance policy” scandal: #ReleaseTheMemo
- ID cards: 'A project nobody wants and the nation can't afford'
- Donald Trump pays tribute to ‘friend’ Boris Johnson after the Foreign Secretary quits over Brexit… but he doesn’t back Theresa May
- Spain sets world record for most organ donations made in one day
- Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Netflix doc shows pic of Maddie playing at holiday kids club days before she was snatched
- Vietnam, US hold 10th political, security, defence dialogue
- Trump Decides to Exit Nuclear Accord With Iran
Deputy foreign minister congratulates Laos on National Day have 372 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.