During the event, the Coast Guard Region 1 Command cooperated with local Party Committee and authorities to present 50 gift packages, worth VND 1 million each, 100 national flags, 70 boxes of medical facemasks and 70 bottles of hand sanitizer to needy fishermen in Quang Trach district.
On the occasion, the mission also distributed leaflets with information related to sea and islands and law and conducted dissemination activities to raise fishermen's knowledge of regulations on combating illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing.
According to Standing Deputy Head of the provincial Party Committee's Mass Mobilization Commission Phan Xuan Khanh, this was a significant activity of the Coast Guard Region 1 Command. It showed the unit's responsibility and care for policy beneficiaries and needy people in the province.
He added that such practical activities will encourage fishermen to continue fishing at sea and help forces' efforts in popularizing the Party's guidelines and State's policies, contributing to firmly safeguarding the national sovereignty over sea and islands.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Coast Guard Region 1 Command asked to continue effectively performing tasks
- China’s increasing belligerence in South China Sea threatens international peace and regional stability
- Dramatic moment two men clinging to a water cooler are rescued by fishermen after their boat flipped 12 miles off the coast of Florida
- How Vietnam, Philippines Will Get around China’s Fishing Ban in Disputed Sea
- Is China taking advantage of COVID-19 to pursue South China Sea ambitions?
- Oz alarmed over Beijing's south China sea aggression
- Search for former WWE star Shad Gaspard is called off two days after he was pulled out to sea by riptide while swimming with 10-year-old son at Venice Beach as his family thank people for their love and support during 'horrible ordeal'
- Drone shots raise Binh Dinh beauty to new heights
- Devastated wife of WWE star Shad Gaspard returns to Venice Beach as his body washes up three days after he was pulled out to sea by riptide while swimming with their 10-year-old son
- Five sea creatures to be conserved in Lý Sơn Islands
- Cyclone Amphan: Fishing activities suspended in West Bengal, Odisha till May 20
- Quang Ninh approves tourism stimulus package worth nearly $8.6 million
- Pacific Ocean coup: how Ronald Reagan helped bury a Beach Boy at sea
- For cruise crew members stuck at sea, mental strain is huge
- Ex-WWE star Shad Gaspard ‘threw his son, 10, to life guard to save him while he was being swept out to sea by rip tide’
- Keeping fishing going
- Control room to check illegal fishing during trawling ban
- Live: Cyclone Phailin crossing Odisha coast near Gopalpur
- EXCLUSIVE: Shad Gaspard's tragic last moments: How hero dad threw his 10-year-old son to lifeguard after the two were swept out to sea at Venice Beach - but drowned by the time rescuers came back for him
- 'Amphan' moves closer to Odisha coast, rain lashes several areas
Coast guard force supports fishermen in Quang Binh to fish at sea have 465 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.