Hoa Binh (VNA) – The Kim Boi Joint Stock Company in the northern province of Hoa Binh on December 2 export ed 28 tonnes of processed fresh bamboo shoots to the Netherlands – a new and promising market in Europe.
Products of the company such as bud shoot, pre-sliced bamboo shoot, sour bamboo shoot, Quan Tu bamboo shoot, dried-sliced bamboo shoot and dried bamboo shoot have been sold in many countries, including the Netherlands , Czech, Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Australia, and Angola, and almost supermarkets and e-commerce floors across Vietnam.
These are positive signals for the province's agricultural sector, contributing to affirming Vietnamese food brands in international markets.
Ngo Duc Sinh, Director of Kim Boi JSC, said that the company has worked to promote sustainable development, and maintain its growth in the next years.
The company has proposed the local authorities and relevant sectors and agencies to create favourable conditions for and support the firm in expanding exports to foreign markets.
So far this year, Kim Boi JSC has exported 280 tonnes of fresh bamboo shoots and dried vermicelli to many foreign markets, earning 100 billion VND (4.38 million USD) in revenue and creating jobs for over 100 local workers./.
- In hungry Venezuela, food producers step up exports to survive
- Government bans onion exports with immediate effect
- TH Group boosts milk exports to China
- Bangladesh urges India to lift export ban on onion
- INSIGHT-In hungry Venezuela, food producers step up exports to survive
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- Canadian E.Coast LNG export plans progress with Pieridae's Shell deal
- MMTC invites fresh bids for onion imports
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- Mjunction gets 28 million tonnes of cargo in FY18
- Ecuador says ready to ship first big copper export within weeks
- Feature: Norway's seafood industry looks to boost exports to China
- Asia markets set to trade cautiously amid fresh uncertainties over Brexit
- Export markets cool for Washington’s giant clam, the geoduck, as tariffs mount and Chinese consumers get picky
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 20
- Thái women in Nghệ An learn to promote community-based tourism
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- Ben Tre develops value chains for key agricultural products
- Expanding Vietnamese business in Cambodia
- Aqua: World’s first hydrogen-powered superyacht only emits water
28 tonnes of fresh bamboo shoots exported to Netherlands have 358 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.