|Why Zero Degree Green Tea is loved by the young to cool down?|
Scientists have long found that Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is most abundant in green tea leaves. However, EGCG was not appreciated in the past because its acrid taste reduced the palatability of the tea.
Scientists have then conducted deeper research about the health benefits of green tea, finding that the EGCG compound can help improve health and relieve stress and fatigue.
Zero Degree Green Tea has a characteristic acrid taste as it retains the highest amount of EGCG from tea leaves. The beverage is extracted from green tea leaves from the highlands of Thai Nguyen in a closed-loop manufacturing process including compound extraction from green tea leaves, super-fast centrifugal filtration, mixing, UHT super-sterilisation, as well as sterile filling and capping.
The extraction process plays an important role in ensuring the quality of products. The water used for production meets the standards set by Vietnam's Ministry of Health. The temperature and the duration of the extraction process are carefully supervised to retain the highest EGCG content and preserve all nutrients and the flavour of green teas.
|Zero Degree Green Tea retains the highest amount of EGCG, which is beneficial to consumers’ health|
After super-fast centrifugal filtration and UHT super-sterilisation, it will go to a sterile filling and capping system. The extraction technology of Zero Degree Green Tea optimises five sterile elements including sterilised bottles, sterilised caps, sterilised water, sterilised products, and sterile extraction medium to create the products with the highest taste and quality.
Because the tea is manufactured by aseptic cold-extraction technology, it keeps the maximum amount of healthy nutrients for Zero Degree Green Tea, especially EGCG. The technology creates good flavour and maximum EGCG as the beverage is not cooked at a high temperature and contains preservatives and industrial colours.
According to a survey by Nielsen Vietnam, up to 75 per cent of bottled tea consumers said that Zero Degree Green Tea had the most characteristic acrid taste and natural aroma among bottled tea products on the market. The product is certified by the US Food & Drug Administration for quality and has a Halal certification for Muslim countries.
Thanks to the characteristic acrid taste and natural aroma of green teas, Zero Degree Green Tea is a beloved product of young people. It is an indispensable product for trekking and camping trips to explore nature. It also helps young people to relieve stress from work or study so that they can stay refreshed and cool.
|Zero Degree Green Tea is a must-have for trekking and camping trips to explore nature|
- Men’s style and grooming by Yatan Ahluwalia: Looking and feeling cool this summer
- From diabetes to anti-ageing, here are all the health benefits that come from drinking Kuromame tea
- The Sims 4 university: how to get degrees
- Afternoon tea by way of Pakistan
- Halleloo! Shangela Sounds Off on
- Adele 'is in a good place physically and mentally' after her seven stone weight loss and has found a way to 'balance' her career and motherhood
- FOREO launches UFO 2 LED mask that promises ‘spa luxury’ at home but is it worth the cash?
- World Whisky Day 2020: the whiskies and cocktails you need to try
- 2020 NFL Draft signing tracker for first-round picks: Contract details for top 32 picks as they're reported
- 17 New Things We’re Obsessing Over This Week
- The best PS4 games for May 2020
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch (May 2020)
- In Love with Meher Baba, by Pete Townshend
- FMIA: Football in the Fall? Dr. Fauci: ‘The Virus Will Make Decision For Us’
- Talent show: the London fashion week designers to know this season
- A Shooting on a Tribal Land Uncovers Feds Running Wild
- World War Two survivors share tips on how to boost morale at home while in lockdown
- How Compressed Air Could Power the Future
- Unemployment Chaos in Four States Tied to H-1B Program
- Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return
Why the young choose Zero Degree Green Tea to cool down have 648 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.