Vinh Phuc (VNA) – The northern province of Vinh Phuc attracted 32 domestic investment projects with 16.4 trillion VND (723.3 million USD) in total capital and 54 foreign-invested ones worth totaling 994 million USD as of October 2021, up 110.2 percent and 122.7 percent year-on-year, respectively.
As of October 31, the total budget revenue in the province reached nearly 27.7 trillion VND, equivalent to 90 percent of the estimated. Of which, domestic revenue reached 23.5 trillion VND, equal to 87 percent of the estimates and up 24 percent over the same period last year.
In recent years, a series of industrial zones in Vinh Phuc have been established, generating jobs and stable incomes for local labourers.
The locality is now home to eight industrial parks with 328 enterprises, which have so far employed nearly 110,000 labourers.
Construction of a number of new IP projects has been sped up. Notably, the Thang Long – Vinh Phuc industrial park, whose construction started in September 2017, covers an area of over 213 ha in Thien Ke and Tam Hop communes of Binh Xuyen district. It is invested by Japan’s Sumitomo Group.
So far, the IP's infrastructure facilities have been basically completed. As many as 18 businesses are operating in the IP, providing jobs to thousands of employees.
Once completed and fully put into operation, the IP is expected to attract 60 to 70 investment projects from Japan, and about 20,000 to 22,000 employees.
The provincial People’s Committee has ordered departments and sectors to carry out more measures to effectively respond to and control the COVID-19 pandemic , especially in industrial parks.
The local authorities have paid special attention to helping businesses remove difficulties caused by the pandemic and applying information technology to support taxpayers./.
- Tra Vinh lures over 111 billion VND worth of investments in January
- Hanoi grants licences to 68 FDI projects in January
- Ca Mau attracts 925 million USD investment in 2019
- HCM City targets completion of many transport projects in 2020
- HCM City aims to speed up disbursement for public projects
- Da Nang licenses 14 foreign-invested projects in January
- Lili Reinhart knows her value and is ready to 'fight' for what she's worth in the changing entertainment industry
- Slack is now worth more than $20 billion
- Heineken Vietnam invests additional 70 million USD in Vung Tau factory
- US$478-million Tan Son Nhat airport terminal project submitted to PM
- MIDC plans to acquire 68,000 hectares, to invest $2 billion to develop basic infrastructure
- Kotak Mahindra group sets up USD 400 million fund with DivyaSree to build office properties
- Đà Nẵng licenses 14 foreign-invested projects in January
- Boris Gives Green Light to £100+ Billion HS2 Railway in Tax Money Spending Spree
- Philippines' DoubleDragon plans $1.3 billion multi-year REIT offering
- PI Industries: New launches in domestic market & commercialisation of 3 projects to drive growth
- Danang licenses 14 foreign-invested projects in January
- Foxconn's Wisconsin factory comes with a $3 billion catch
- Food delivery apps are changing the way we eat, and raking in billions
- PM asks to handle inefficient State-owned enterprises
Vinh Phuc attracts 86 projects worth 1.7 billion USD have 470 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.