By debuting a global electric vehicle brand, VinFast has established Southeast Asia as a beacon on the global automotive map.
VinFast officially launched its global electric vehicle (EV) brand and unveiled two electric SUV models, the VF e35 and VF e36, with several advanced technologies at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show) on November 18.
|The launching of the event in Los Angeles. Photo: VinFast|
This event represents an important milestone in the global expansion plan to "drive the movement of the global smart EV revolution" and realize the future of mobility for a green planet and sustainable development.
The official introduction of the VinFast EV brand, as well as the launch of two models at the 2021 LA Auto show, is the first step in VinFast's strategy to conquer the international market, with its subsequent plans to extend to Canada and Europe in the coming months.
Speaking at the launching, Michael Lohscheller, CEO of VinFast Global, said: "We are deeply motivated to inspire our customers to be bold and join the revolution to EVs to accelerate solutions that will address this crisis."
He added VinFast believes that the future of mobility will be one of the smart electric cars that are highly personalized and integrated with technologies that benefit life and the environment. These vehicles will do so while meeting safety standards and delivering superior and comfortable driving experiences.
In a nearly three-minute interview from CNN, Lohscheller said: "The US is the important market globally and we want to compete here. The automotive market is changing and we feel it is the perfect time to bring electric cars here. We also want to make VinFast become a global electric brand."
At the event, VinFast also debuted the VF e35 and VF e36, two electric SUV models in the respective D & E market segments.
These two EVs integrate ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems), featuring Lane Assist, Collision Warning, Driver Monitoring, Fully Automated Parking, Summon Vehicle, and more. VF e35 and VF e36 are equipped with Smart Infotainment, including in-car control features such as Voice Assistant, Virtual Assistant, and E-Commerce Services, among others.
The EVs stem from VinFast's strategic investments in its internal R&D system, global collaborations with technology companies and innovative startups, and the company's prestigious partners in the automotive industry over the years.
VinFast's electric SUV models will be available for pre-order in the first half of 2022 with deliveries scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of the same year.
- Come Up with the Best Brochure with Los Angeles Printing
- The Way to Utilize the Social Media Services at Los Angeles for Your Business Marketing?
- Social Media Optimization: The Most Lethal Brand Marketing Weapon
- Bella Thorne, 22, parties with Paris Hilton, 38, as she celebrates launch of her cannabis brand decked out in leopard print
- UPDATE 2-Fortnite launches "Chapter 2" after Call of Duty challenge
- 2012 auto Lubricants market
- UPDATE 1-Fortnite launches "Chapter 2" after Call of Duty challenge
- 2012 Beijing Auto Show observation
- Beijing auto show new energy vehicles
- Fashion’s plastic problem is bigger than you can imagine—but this brand is finding new ways to solve it
- Meet Krewe, the eyewear brand that New Orleans (and Beyoncé) built
- Liaoning fellow yearning for the Beijing auto show
- The Mobile Healthcare (MHealth) Bible Market Research, Trends And Forecast To Grow Globally By 2020
- The jewellery brands Meghan Markle loves
- Branding = Focus
- Car intelligent communication of global cloud service platform
- Increasing Count of Vehicles Globally to Boost Automotive Scanner Market: Latest Press Release
- Go to the search auto option, and find out any efficient and experienced car trader
- The trend of China's auto electronics industry
- Richard Prince, Darren Romanelli And MedMen Collaborate On Cannabis Line Launch
VinFast launches global EV brand at 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show have 611 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at November 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.