Duong Viet Anh, an alumnus of Hanoi-based Nguyen Tat Thanh High School, and Bui Dinh Duy, a former student of the Hanoi Industrial Vocational College, ranked 4th and 10th in the Adobe Certified Associate World Championship.
Duong Viet Anh, an alumnus of Hanoi-based Nguyen Tat Thanh High School.
The Adobe Certified Associate World Championship (ACAWC) is an annual competition organized by Certiport (USA) since 2013 for students aged 13 to 22 to find top designers using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign software. Vietnam began participating in this competition in 2018.
Vietnamese students still achieved good results in the contest.
Previously, Vietnam won one bronze medal in 2018 and the People's Choice award in 2019. Due to Covid-19, the contest was cancelled last year to combine with this year's event to be the ACAWC 2020-2021, which was held online on November 17. This year, six Vietnamese competitors joined the competition. The result was made public on November 22, with Duong Viet Anh and Bui Dinh Duy ranked 4th and 10th in the finals.
Bui Dinh Duy, a former student of the Hanoi Industrial Vocational College.
Do Nang Khanh, Deputy Director of the General Department of Vocational Education and Training of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, said the result has proven that Vietnamese students’ qualifications in the field of graphic design have met new international standards and are fully capable of competing with the world’s workforce.
IIG Vietnam President Doan Hong Nam, representative of the National Organizing Committee of the ACAWC 2020-2021 contest, said many high schools have grasped the trend and established design clubs to help their students have a good environment to practice skills. In recent years, vocational training schools in Vietnam have also quickly caught up with the needs of the labor market to promote training and improve the quality of the graphic design subject to new international standards.
- Training Tomorrow’s Chip Designers
- The 20 Most Bike-Friendly Cities on the Planet, Ranked
- 'A dream come true': The Aussie expat in the finals of an Italian TV cooking competition
- We ranked LinkedIn execs on how ‘LinkedIn’ their LinkedIn profile pics are
- Google 4 Doodle 2018: National Winner for Competition Announced
- Bikinis and TED Talks: Can This All-Asian Competition Truly Disrupt Beauty Pageants?
- The best laptops for college students 2018: all the best options for school work
- What NSF’s new diversity grants say about attempts to help minority students
- RANKED: Every Nintendo console and portable system
- The Most Enjoyable Teams To Hack, Ranked
- Sundance Announces U.S. Competition, World Competition and NEXT Slates
- Barnes & Noble Launches 7" NOOK HD And 9" HD+, A Duo Aiming To Beat Competition With Better Displays, Lower Prices
- Exclusive Preview & Interview: Amy Chu & Agnes Garbowska’s Graphic Novel
- The most graphically-impressive PC games of all time
- CTL NL7TW-360 review: A decent Chromebook for clumsy students
- Ford Turns to Students for the Future of Truck Design
- Credit Risk: Student Debt’s Impact on Post-University Film Careers
- Unboxing AMD's Radeon VII: A Sneak Peek At Vega 20
- Toronto 2014: World premieres
- May '07 success may be problem this May
Vietnamese students ranked fourth in int’l graphic design competition have 496 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.