Vietnamese laborers will have three days off to celebrate the 2022 New Year, according to the country's Labor Code.
The 2019 Labor Code promulgates that laborers are entitled to one day off with full salary on January 1 each year.
As the 2022 New Year’s Day falls on Saturday, people will be given another day off the next Monday.
This means laborers will have a three-day holiday for the 2022 New Year, lasting from January 1 to 3.
From 2021, Vietnam has a total of 11 public holidays, while the number of days off for National Day (September 2) increases from one to two.
If any holiday falls on the weekend, people will be entitled to an extra day off as compensation.
Foreign workers in Vietnam are entitled to 11 days off for these public holidays, as well as two more for the traditional New Year’s Day and National Day of their countries.
Regarding the 2022 Lunar New Year, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs has proposed that laborers be given nine days off from January 29 to February 6, including five promulgated by the 2019 Labor Code and four on the weekend.
This plan will need to be approved by the central government.
- City’s leader congratulates Chinese community on traditional New Year
- Thailand - Vietnamese's top destination for Lunar New Year 2020
- All about Reliance Jio's new ‘2020 Happy New Year Offer'
- Currys PC World opening times on New Year’s Day 2020
- Katie Price 'banned' from taking her kids on New Year's holiday
- Happy New Year! Justin Bieber and Wife Hailey Baldwin Ring in 2020 with a Sweet Smooch
- Despite Coronavirus Fears, Show Goes On At Lunar New Year Parade In Chinatown
- New Year’s Resolutions From Behind the Bar
- Khloé Kardashian Celebrates PDA-Filled New Years Eve with Boyfriend Tristan Thompson
- Coronavirus Fears Put Damper on SF Chinatown Business During New Year Festivities
- Celebrate Lunar New Year At One Of These Top Chinese Restaurants In Sacramento
- Erin Foster Marries Simon Tikhman on New Year's Eve with Dad David Foster Walking Her Down the Aisle
- Fireworks, dragons usher in Chinese New Year Parade in SF
- NYPD: Times Square safest place on Earth for New Year’s Eve
- Kannur man wins Rs 12 crore Christmas-New Year bumper lottery
- Weekly culture & leisure guide (New Year Special)
- State Fair Runs Friday Through Labor Day in Novi: Full Schedule of Events
- Kim Jong-un flaunts his extensive New Year’s mailing list
- Vietnam-China Jan trade plummets on new year holiday, virus
- Early New Year, epidemic cited for boosting inflation
Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year have 413 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.