Duyen expressed his belief that the credentials presentation ceremony will lay a foundation to boost bilateral ties in various areas, especially in trade, investment, culture, tourism, agriculture and education.
He pledged to do his best to further lift bilateral relationship to a greater height.
Dougan, for her part, spoke highly of Vietnam's dynamic and open external policy, development orientations and socio-economic achievements over the past years.
Expressing her wish to further reinforce bilateral links, she suggested that the Vietnamese investors should invest in apparel in the Caribbean country.
Lying within the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines covers an area of nearly 389 sq.km and has a population of nearly 110,000.
Vietnam and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines established bilateral diplomatic ties on December 18, 1995.
Both sides have worked closely together within the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) framework. The island nation actively joined in discussions in April 2021 when Vietnam served as rotating UNSC Chair.
Following the La Soufrière volcano eruption disaster, the Vietnamese Government donated USD 50,000 to the Saint Vincent and Grenadines Government and people to help them overcome its consequences.
- Vietnam values comprehensive ties with Japan: Defence Minister
- Virtual ceremony marks 25 years of Vietnam-US ties
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 23
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 21
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 26
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 31
- With giant leaps in quarter-century, Vietnam, US head for bright future
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 25
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 28
- Vietnam, New Zealand lift bilateral ties to strategic partnership
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30
- US Department of State values trade cooperation with Vietnam
- Vietnam, New Zealand aim to lift bilateral ties to new high
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 1
- HCM City marks 25th anniversary of Vietnam-US diplomatic ties
- AMRO economist impressed with Vietnam’s achievements since joining ASEAN
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia June 2
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia June 3
- Thailand-Vietnam trade leapfrogs up the ranks
Vietnam values ties with Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.