The ministry also said that Vietnam has not yet detected any cases infected with the new coronavirus variant Omicron.
Among the new cases, 7,100 were found in the community and eight were imported.
Compared to the previous, the number of daily cases fell nationally by 120.
The total number of cases nationwide is now 1,210,340.
HCM City topped the list with 1,454 new infections, followed by Can Tho city with 966 and Binh Duong with 705. The capital city of Hanoi reported 277 new cases.
A further 190 deaths were also recorded across the country, raising the total number of fatalities to 24,882.
The Ministry of Health also reported that 1,712 more patients have now fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of people given the all-clear to 958,636.
There are currently 6,096 patients in serious conditions in hospital, while nine are on life support (ECMO).
Vietnam has so far administered more than 118.7 million doses of vaccines. More than 49 million citizens are now fully inoculated.
- New On Shudder In November 2019: Movies, TV Shows, And Originals
- Samsung Galaxy S8 in Burgundy Red will be launched on November 28
- Kesha’s back: Singer performs with new band Yeast Infection in Nashville
- Great Scott! Nike’s HyperAdapt 1.0 self-tying shoes will debut on November 28
- Hill Climb Racing 2 coming to Android on November 28, iOS version arrives in December
- Here’s what’s new on HBO in November, and what’s going away
- Comments for : Nokia reports 400% increase in malware infection rates, mostly on Android smartphones
- Comments for : iPhone attachment adds 14-megapixel camera and a better flash, launches November 28
- Comments for : Honor V10 leaked picture confirms bezel-less design ahead of November 28 unveiling
- Comments for : Report: Four new iPad tablets are coming; here are their rumored names and color options
- Comments for : Nokia and deadmau5 to throw a mysterious party on November 28
- Meizu has a new phone coming on November 19, may feature built-in vinyl record player
- New Xbox Experience Due November 19
- Comments for : Verizon rebate form shows some new phones out in November
- Comments for : Huawei will announce a new flagship device on November 3, possibly the Mate 9
- Comments for : Report: Three new Samsung Exynos chipsets on the way
- Comments for : Samsung is reportedly prepping new Galaxy Tab and Note Pro tablets, model numbers leak
- Comments for : HTC to unveil new Desire phones on November 27th
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to be cut off from all New Zealand carriers starting November 18th
Vietnam reports 12,936 new COVID-19 infections on November 28 have 394 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.