Hanoi (VNA) – A Vietnam Innovation Network in Chinese Taipei (VIN Taiwan) has been set up in Taiwan (China), marking a new development step of the Vietnamese intellectual community in the territory, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MoPI).
This network is expected to contribute directly to innovation activities in the homeland and abroad, the ministry said.
Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Tran Duy Dong said Vietnam ‘s innovation system is gradually being developed, noting that innovation activities need active participation of Vietnamese experts and intellectuals around the world.
The network aims to mobilize and promote intelligence, capacity, and more contributions of young people to the development in the homeland, he said.
VIN Taiwan will focus on promoting connections with Taiwan ese enterprises and technology groups, participating in consulting activities, supporting technology transfer, and assisting Vietnamese enterprises in accessing advanced technology and participating in the value chain of Taiwanese enterprises.
The network will also make proposals and evaluation on technology, techniques and infrastructure for the project on planning a technical facility and business incubation in Hoa Binh province, which has a Taiwanese consultation partner.
It will also connect digital transformation experts with activities supporting businesses in digital transformation for the 2021-2025 period, and introduce technology groups to participate in annual international innovation exhibitions.
Currently, the Vietnam Innovation Network has five components in Germany, Japan, Australia, the Republic of Korea and Europe, and Taiwan, with more than 1,000 members./.
- Charter school network looks to join Indianapolis Public Schools
- Buddhist Temple, Now a Communist Shrine, Plants China’s Flag in Taiwan
- Beijing Angered At British Ships In South China Sea, Calls U.K. Washington’s ‘Sharksucker’
- Vietnam’s No-Nonsense New President Takes Lead
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons from Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More in Leader's First World Tour
- China's Xi promises a more open consumer market
- Analysts: Taiwan's Sea Drills to Raise South China Sea Tensions
- Trump’s Tariffs May Hurt, but Quitting China Is Hard to Do
- Arms Control and International Security: Why China Technology-Transfer Threats Matter
- China’s Floating Nuclear Plants Pose Risks to Sea
- Manufacturers Shift Work From China to Avoid Tariffs
- Mattis: US relations with China not worsening
- Cadenza Innovation Receives Technology Pioneer Award at World Economic Forum’s “New Champions” Meeting in Tianjin
- US Bombers in South China Sea Satisfy Southeast Asia by Needling China
- Super Typhoon Mangkhut Heads Toward Philippines and China
- China and North Korea Warn Japan as It Conducts Historic Military Drills
- British Navy warship sails near Beijing-claimed South China Sea islands
- Pompeo was ‘snubbed’ by Beijing. Now it wants to show ‘a friendlier China’
- Donald Trump Says China is Meddling in U.S. Elections–Experts Say That's False but an Influence Campaign is Very Real
- Officials: Taiwan spy network active
Vietnam Innovation Network established in Taiwan (China) have 460 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.