The three localities with the highest number of daily cases were HCMC with 1,809, followed by Can Tho with 897 and Dong Nai with 707.
The Ministry of Health also recorded 137 deaths on Friday, pushing the Covid-19 death toll in the country to 24,544, or 2.1 percent of infections.
12,368 Covid patients were declared free of coronavirus the same day, bringing the total of recovered cases so far to 955.256.
As of Friday, 47.3 million of Vietnam’s 96 million population have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Since the fourth wave of the pandemic hit in late April, Vietnam has recorded 1,176,148 local cases.
- NCDC confirms 16 new cases of Lassa Fever in 5 states
- No new pneumonic plague case found in Beijing
- Suspects in New Mexico compound case expected to be released despite sheriff's pleas
- Thailand’s rice subsidy program may affect Vietnam: rice operators
- Forum aims to bolster Vietnam’s ties with southern China localities
- Vietnam Foodexpo helps boost trade cooperation with foreign firms
- Mexico’s growth model could lead to same mistakes in Vietnam: experts
- Organic goods on show at Go Green Expo in New Zealand
- Hoi An to pilot e-ticket systems at local tourist sites
- 'Mom, status is green': NASA scientists celebrate as New Horizons probe phones home to confirm record-breaking New Year's Eve flyby of the farthest and most primitive object humankind has EVER visited
- New York names facilities that treated drug-resistant fungus
- New Jersey Man Has Life-Threatening, Soccer Ball-Sized Tumor Successfully Removed From Neck
- Uber Recruits NeverTrump Executive as new CEO
- Rahmael Holt Found Guilty In The Death Of Former New Kensington Police Officer Brian Shaw
- Judge hit with death threats after ruling in New Mexico compound child abuse case
- Planning for Retirement? A New Study Can Help
- The Latest: Trump says calls foundation case “harassment”
- Rally Held To Support Reassigned New Rochelle High School Football Coach
- Vietnam parliament requests building law on expats
- Vietnam urged to tighten origin rules to avoid investigations
Vietnam confirms 13,094 new local Covid cases have 299 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.