VietinBank is one of the Top 5 fastest-growing brands in 2021
With data collected from 54,750 interviews conducted with Vietnamese consumers during this period, YouGov's ranking list was made based on consumer assessments of the brand in different aspects including overall quality, value-for-money, overall impression, business reputation, customer satisfaction and willingness to recommend the brand to others.
The ranking list also measures changing trends in consumer sentiment and keeps track of brand improvements. YouGov ranked VietinBank among the top five brands with strongest improvements during the 12-month period.
Earlier this year, the world’s leading brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance maintained VietinBank among the Top 300 most valuable banking brands in the Top 500 world's most valuable banking brands report. Compared with 2020, VietinBank moved up 61 spots to stand at the 216 th position – the strongest improvement compared with eight other Vietnamese banks on the list.
In the context of Covid-19 complications, VietinBank has taken the initiative in innovation to overcome difficulties and contribute to the country's socioeconomic stability and development.
To create momentum for its growth in the future, VietinBank has built a development strategy for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision towards 2045, synchronizing it with the development strategy of the whole country and that of the entire banking sector. Accordingly, the bank will intensify efforts to strengthen its brand in the international arena and build up its position among powerful brands in the region.
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 14
- Ambassador confident of stronger Vietnam-India partnership
- E-commerce revenue grows 25 percent in 2019
- Vietnam's e-commerce revenue grows 25 percent in 2019
- Vietnam takes the lead in ASEAN’s digital evolution
- Vietnam’s Techcombank names new CEO
- ThaiBev rejects reports it is selling Vietnam’s largest brewer
- Vietnam sees rooftop solar boom
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 23
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 17
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 19
- Savills Vietnam remains positive property prospects despite pandemic
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 26
- Scroll Corporation joins Vietnamese e-commerce through Cat Dong
- Your guide to China's biggest phone brands: Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo and more
- SCG - Three decades for quality of life in Vietnam
VietinBank joins Top 5 fastest-growing brands in Vietnam have 359 words, post on ven.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.