HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính wrapped up a three-day official trip to Japan, arriving in Hà Nội on Thursday evening.
During the visit, the Japanese Government donated another 1.54 million doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines to Việt Nam, and the handover ceremony for the vaccine batch has been held at Nội Bài International Airport.
On behalf of the Vietnamese delegation, Minister of National Defence Phan Văn Giang presented a symbolic token representing the donation to Minister of Health Nguyễn Thanh Long.
The latest shipment brought the total donation from Japan to 5.6 million doses.
Giang also presented a token representing US$1 million as COVID-19 aid from Sumitomo Mitsui (SMBC) Bank to Deputy Minister of Finance Võ Thành Hưng.
Against the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccine supplies and other support from the Japanese Government is very practical, contributing to adding more resources for the country in its efforts at flexible adaptation, safe and effective control of the pandemic, and socio-economic recovery. — VNS
- Growing Chinese investment in Việt Nam: time to worry?
- Qualitas: GP Clinics as First Line of Care for Mental Health
- Japan's Prescribing Internet Fasting Camps—Should We?
- First Cancer Case Related to Fukushima Diagnosed in Japan
- 'You're going to get a vision!' Televangelist Paula White promises spiritual results in exchange for donations up to $2,000 in sermon quid-pro-quo after Donald Trump hires her for White House post
- Leonardo DiCaprio donates £4MILLION to tackle raging Amazon rainforest fires
- High-tech investment piques interest in expo
- Unregistered SIM wasting digital reserves
- Korean festival to charm Ha Noi this weekend
- Cơ Tu people offer traditions to tourists Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/sunday/features/449187/co-tu-people-offer-traditions-to-tourists.html#x6Ocz8z1gPJDvXWM.99
- Cơ Tu people offer traditions to tourists
- Family Day on June 28 to be public holiday
- Agriculture and rural development minister opens first Q&A session
- Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birthday celebrated in Hà Nội
- Đồng Nai FDI smashes yearly target
- Cars encroaching automated non-stop toll collection lane will likely to be fined
- Professor Usha GOSWAMI and Sir Fazle Hasan ABED KCMG Named Yidan Prize Laureates for 2019
- VN aims for $10b in fruit and veggie exports
- No nutrition labels leads to poor choices
- The next generation for the textile industry
Việt Nam's health ministry receives donation of 1.5 million doses of AstraZeneca from Japan have 399 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.