HÀ NỘI – It is a must to produce COVID-19 vaccines and treatment drugs domestically, Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính said at a meeting with representatives from ministries and agencies in Hà Nội on November 27.
He regarded the "5K principle", vaccines, treatment drugs, technologies, public awareness and other solutions as crucial factors to safely and flexibly adapt to and effectively control the pandemic.
The "5K principle" was issued by the Ministry of Health, covering khẩu trang (facemask), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distance), không tụ tập (no gathering), and khai báo y tế (health declaration).
PM Chính applauded the Ministry of Health and relevant ministries and agencies, especially scientists, researchers and producers of COVID-19 vaccines and treatment drugs for their efforts over the past time.
He called for closer coordination to remove difficulties in research as well as administrative and legal procedures, striving to produce COVID-19 vaccines and treatment drugs at home.
The nation's interests, and the public's health and life must be the top priority, the PM emphasised.
PM Chinh assigned the Ministry of Health to coordinate with other relevant ministries and agencies to review institutions to facilitate the process.
As of November 26, Việt Nam had administered more than 117.6 million doses of vaccines. More than 48.3 million citizens are now fully inoculated.
The country has engaged in technology transfer, research and trial of such vaccines as Nano Covax, COVIVAC, ARCT-154, HIPRA, Sputnik V, Shionogi and some vaccines of Cuba and India. Six factories have registered for COVID-19 treatment drug production. VNA/VNS
- Jerry Flint (R.I.P) Lays Into GM, October 2000
- The Houston Texans’ most important defender
- Sickening, gruelling or frightful: how doctors measure pain
- Every NFL Team's To-Do List for Rest of Offseason
- How a curse became a blessing: Mauro Ranallo bares all in effort to KO mental health stigmas
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- All the Science Fiction and Fantasy Books to Keep on Your Radar This Fall
- 2018 Lexus LC 500 and LC 500h Hybrid
- Trump signals support for legislation easing US ban on pot
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee EU‑Version
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee UK‑Version
- 2015 Lexus RC Coupe
- Generation Cryo: Fighting Death in the Frozen Unknown
- The Latest: Portugal, Spain want routine wins to advance
- FMIA: With or Without Laces, Jon Gruden Just Wants to Compete
- What U.S. Prosecutors Say 7 Russian Spies Did to Attack Antidoping Efforts
- Seven days, 5000 miles, one Escort: CAR+ archive, June 1986
- What 1995 pop culture would you want to experience again for the first time?
- 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed / GT V8 S coupe
Việt Nam determined to produce COVID-19 vaccines, treatment drugs at home have 475 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.