HÀ NỘI — A shipment of 2,074,410 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine arrived in Hà Nội early Friday morning, donated to Việt Nam by the US Government.
The US has donated over 18 million vaccines to Việt Nam through the global vaccine sharing initiative COVAX, as part of a “steadfast commitment to supporting Việt Nam in the fight against COVID-19,” according to a notice from the US embassy in Hà Nội.
More are on the way, it adds.
Earlier this week, a senior administration official from the US Government told AFP that 4,149,990 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were being sent to Việt Nam.
As of Friday afternoon, Việt Nam has administered 116.4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, with 92 per cent of people aged 18 and above having received at least one dose of vaccine. — VNS
- Beatles' historic arrival in New York City 50 years ago gave Big Apple unforgettable lift
- Drugmakers may need indemnity for fast-tracked Ebola vaccines
- CDC tells healthy adults: Don’t forget flu vaccine
- Millions spent to push opioid laws
- Lipitor sales plunge after world’s top-selling drug gets U.S. generic competition
- Heartbeats: #AskHer campaign launched
- Newark nonprofit could be key to fighting next pandemic
- Escaped Chinese forced-abortion opponent ensnared in U.S. culture wars
- ‘Apocalypse Now’ brings the Vietnam War home: 1979 review
- A decade after anthrax attacks, defense experts worry over stockpile
- Dallas hospital diagnoses first patient with Ebola
- NY and NJ say they will require Ebola quarantines
- Archive: 9/11 fear sent scores of jets to Canada
- Phoenix local music picks for May: Blunt Club anniversary, Decker., the Stakes, Tom Petty tribute
- Delaware rolls out health care reform
- Hamilton kids face deportation Tuesday
- Grand Canyon North Rim closes for winter. Here's how the lodge and staff prepare for months of cold
- Animal advocacy groups press on to save pets affected by Harvey
- Grand Canyon's North Rim beds down for the winter
Two million Pfizer vaccine doses donated by the US arrive in Việt Nam have 333 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.