The event was held by the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology with the support of the Aus4Innovation program.
Launched in February 2021 with the theme "A.I. in Pandemic – Adapting to the new normal," the AAC 2021 aims to seek, nurture and develop the most promising A.I. applications in the fields of finance, trade, electronics, telecommunications, agriculture, health care, education, transportation and smart city development.
Among 111 entries, 15 were chosen for training and the best five were eligible for a 16-week specialized training.
At the festival, representatives from the five start-ups presented their potential to investors, partners and start-up community to call for capital and seek cooperation opportunities.
Director of the Aus4innovation Program Kim Wimbush said via funding initiatives to promote AI applications, Australia is delivering on its commitment to helping Vietnam overcome the pandemic and restore its economy for a long-term.
- Start-up businesses need support from incubators, investors
- Viet Nam fosters a start-up ecosystem in the region: executives
- Ministry will strongly support innovation and start-ups
- Web Summit 2019: Five leading start-ups chosen by the European Commission, and what they do
- 3 start-ups win national award
- Young tourism start-up provides exciting experience for visitors to Ben Tre
- Deputy PM asks FWD Insurance to invest in start-up projects in Vietnam
- Andhra Pradesh government scraps plan to develop start-up area in Amaravati
- Game Over: Start-Up Cryptocurrencies 'Can't Compete' With New Bank-Backed Coin
- Why has Subhash Chandra invested in a bus start-up?
- SlicePay: The 'buy now, pay later' start-up for students
- Auto Expo: From e-rickshaws to e-superbikes, start-ups have them all
- Techfest Vietnam 2019 Welcomes Start-ups and Investors
- Faircent.com receives the award for the most innovative fintech start-up in the P2P lending sector at The Economic Times BFSI Innovation Tribe Awards and Summit 2018
- Schools arm kids with business skills, fuel teen start-ups
- Start-up tips: How to invest less and make MORE money
- Tea industry looks to start-ups to learn marketing
- An ecosystem to encourage social impact start-ups in city
- British fintech start-up backed by Goldman Sachs axes 20pc of staff
- Start-ups: Top 5 tips for campus entrepreneurs
Top five start-ups in AAC 2021 call for capital have 331 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.