They include Samsung Electronics Thai Nguyen Limited Company, Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group, Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank), and Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam).
The remaining enterprises are Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank), Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank), Hoa Phat Group, Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Vingroup, and Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (Vinamilk).
According to General Director of the Vietnam Report JSC Vu Dang Vinh, PROFIT500 recognises business representatives, who demonstrate superiority in financial and communication strength, growth potential, sustainable development, management quality, and position in the market.
Among 339 listed firms ranked in the PROFIT500, 53.1 percent still maintained their profit growth during 2019 – 2020 and in the first six months of 2021, while 24.4 percent began recovering and regained the momentum of profit growth in the first half.
Given the fourth COVID-19 outbreak with complicated developments, profits are not enough, he said, adding that the condition requires sustainable profits based on inner strength, market flexibility, technology application, and rearrangement of supply chains, among other factors.
The Vietnam Report also released its bilingual report 'Vietnam Earnings Insight 2021' on profit trends according to economic sectors in 2021 – 2022./.
- The top young movers and shakers of 2021: Forbes reveals the 600 entrepreneurs, activists, scientists and entertainers on the verge of making it big
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 10
- Zoom's Q3 revenue up 367% as demand shows no signs of slowing
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 1
- Salesforce to buy Slack in $27.7 billion deal
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 2
- Quibi Was the Streaming Era’s New Coke
- Pandemic proposal to shut down ski resorts divides EU
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 3
- 5 COVID vaccines undergoing trial in India logistically feasible for distribution in both urban, rural areas: AIIMS director
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 11
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 11
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 12
- Reforms among SOEs a priority during 14th Five-Year Plan
Top 10 most profitable enterprises in 2021 announced have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.