In particular, the city sent more than 2,300 cadres, troops and medical staff to assist its wards' steering committees for COVID-19 prevention and control in containing SARS-CoV-2.
The forces will work with localities to deliver necessities to needy people in quarantined zones or infected people undergoing home treatment, contributing to soon containing the pandemic.
Each family having infected cases will receive a package of necessities, worth from VND 300,000 to VND 500,000, depending on the number of infected cases in the family.
Apart from necessities, elderly people, children and pregnant women will be presented with mild and nutritious powder.
Translated by Song Anh
- Boiling Childhood Obesity Prevention Down Into One Simple, Actionable Solution
- Influenza and the Coming Bird Flu Pandemic - Be Ready
- Impact Of A Bird Flu Pandemic Hits Home
- Leasing-What A Renter Needs To Know About Rent Control In California
- City on Fire
- Hello From Nova Scotia - A Halifax City Tour, Learning About the Titanic and the 1917 Explosion
- Using The Leash For Control And Leadership (Basic Dog Training)
- Osteoporosis; the Preventable Disease - Reduce your risk Today!
- The True Vision Behind Gun Control
- How to Prevent Small Fruit on Your Fruit Trees
- Are You Fearful Of The Level Of Care At Your Local Hospital?
- Bird Flu: Personal Preparedness Must Include These 4 Critical Areas
- Could the Kurds Kill Iraq?
- Mall Protection
- Fluoride - A Toxin to Avoid
- Human-Wildlife Conflicts On The Rise in The United States!
- Shattered Records and Shattered Lives
- School Security - Are Your Children Safe?
- Who Does Alcoholics Anonymous Help?
- Erdogan threatens military action in Syria, US-backed group vows 'all-out war' if attacked
Thu Duc city reinforces localities in pandemic prevention and control have 254 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.