Y Ty is the name of a highland commune in Bat Xat District of Lao Cai, a province in the northwest of Vietnam. Autumn comes giving Y Ty a gentle and passionate beauty distinctive of this region.
The local autumnal lifestyle also becomes busier when farmers, who are ethnic minorities, begin to harvest their crops on terraced rice fields while some others are building new houses and children frolicking on the verandas.
|Autumnal sunlight comes up dispelling the hazy veil on rice fields in Y Ty. – SGT Photos: Thu Huong|
Visitors to Y Ty during fall may contemplate the natural fascinating mixture of colors—they are the yellow of ripe rice on the horizon, the white of the sea of clouds above, the lush green of the surrounding forests and mountains, as well as the brown of dirt walls.
In Y Ty, homestay facilities on 2,000 meters above sea level are favored by some travelers, especially foreign backpackers.
|The terraced rice fields in Y Ty.|
|Ripe rice on the fields.|
|The yellow color embellishes the vast terrain of mountains and forests surrounding Y Ty.|
|Local farmers on their fields.|
|Harvested rice being brought home.|
|Some farmers put rice grains in bags to bring them home.|
|A new house under construction.|
|The unique sea of clouds.|
|The magnificent scenes of clouds, mountains and sky when they blend together.|
|A homestay service waiting for guests to come back.|
- Northwest Harvest dinner events reinforce the idea that food is not a privilege. It’s a human right.
- All-stars made their mark in the Mid-Coast this autumn
- Two tough years for tuna Pacific Northwest fishermen
- Autumn rains mean Deborah seeks shelter wherever she can find it
- Our Favorite New Cannabis Products for Autumn 2017
- The growing movement to stop 287(g) in Northwest Arkansas gets national attention
- Dry weather through weekend, with holiday showers in forecast
- FBI, sheriff open hate-crime investigation into attack on black DJ at Lynnwood tavern
- Calendar Listings: November 21 – November 29
- Calendar Listings: November 29 – December 6
- Calendar Listings: November 6 – December 13
- Calendar Listings: December 13 – December 20
- Calendar Listings: January 3 – January 10
- Calendar Listings: January 10 – January 17
- Calendar Listings: January 17 – January 24
- Calendar Listings: January 24 – January 31
- Calendar Listings: November 15 – November 22
- Calendar Listings: December 20 – December 27
- Calendar Listings: December 27 – January 3
- Calendar Listings: November 8 – November 15
The autumnal Y Ty in the Northwest have 366 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.