In an interview granted to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA), Tung stressed the significance of human resources and technologies in digital transformation in the agriculture sector.
Economic reform, especially the reform of an agriculture-based economy, should begin with changes in the mindset, he said.
Tung also pointed out difficulties in digital transformation in agriculture, such as unconcentrated database management, small-scale production, aging workforce and the lack of incentives to attract young laborers in the farming sector.
Although many incentives have been rolled out, there still remain limitations in administrative procedures, he continued, saying supportive policies should be adopted to raise businesses' financial resources to invest in technologies.
Tung suggested reviewing and adjusting the planning scheme in the sector, given overlapping policies that hinder investment of enterprises and groups.
- Digital transformation roadmap finalized
- Agricultural industry eyes space data
- Minister Lilyana Pavlova: We plan an analysis at expert and political level of the proposed EU budget by end-June
- The EU must change its Turkey policy
- Manchester risks falling behind unless it invests in digital technology
- Brexit ‘a real opportunity’ for agricultural sector, May tells farmers
- Eco-farming can solve hunger, climate crises: experts
- Fears voiced over impact of Brexit on plans to boost Borders economy
- 'New India by 2022': New Delhi Expects Drone Industry to Boost State Development
- New report on housing outlines policy actions to boost affordability and supply
- Next stop improved internet literacy as Google’s Digital Garage bus goes on information drive
- Who is Amanda Spielman? Ofsted chief inspector who wants to transform early years education
- The village that could transform to a town just off the A1
- How these 12 sites could transform Hull in the next 15 years
- Councillors welcome £1.8m double boost for Hawick
- Italy Seeks Digital ‘Economic Miracle’ on 5G Auction Proceeds
- Changes to firearms licencing will boost public safety
- 'It can't just be the rich and educated who benefit from new tech'
- Five meat and dairy companies emit more emissions than major oil companies, study finds
- POLITICO EU Confidential: Fixing farms — EU budget alarm — Cafe summer closure guide
Suitable policies would boost digital transformation in agriculture: expert have 326 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.