Considering the competition as an important task of this year, Submarine Brigade 189's Party Committee has directed its participating units to make thorough preparation and hold a ceremony to launch the competition while promoting its inner strength in building "Regular, green, clean, and beautiful barracks."
Especially, the brigade's leaders at all levels have paid more attention to the emulation movement of "Building and managing regular, green, clean and beautiful barracks" through implementing comprehensive, synchronous, concrete plans, contributing to managing State and military assets, preventing degradation of infrastructure, so on.
With high resolve and self-reliance, Submarine Brigade 189's officers and soldiers have overcome their hardships and well undertaken their assignments.
Particularly, the troops have taken part in nearly 220,000 working days, donated up to VND 24 billion, and set up memorial complexes, worth more than VND 11 billion in total, with the support of cities and provinces across the country.
In addition, the brigade has made practical and new models, its submariners have successfully created a trash compactor for submarines when performing tasks in sea areas.
After the preliminary assessment, the Jury Board rated Submarine Brigade 189 as excellent.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- ‘Green’ beauties in the newsroom
- 19 photos that prove the US military has the best views from its offices
- NKorea rushes to finish lavish ski resort
- The best new game for the Nintendo Switch isn’t made by Nintendo for once
- Daniel Stern on
- Seizing the Moment
- Sweet Valley High
- State of the (He)art
- Why one of 2015’s biggest clothing trends is here to stay
- I tried working out at the swankiest gym chain to see if it’s worth the money
- James has nothing to be afraid of
- Body Talk with Meg Imperial
- Celebrities and their secrets
Submarine Brigade 189 joins competition for regular, green, clean and beautiful barracks have 283 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.