Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers has announced the appointment of Joachim Textor from Germany as its new executive chef. With over 40 years of experience in premium culinary services, chef Joachim will bring phenomenal dining experiences for gastronomes in the centre of Saigon.
With his positive energy and happy smile, Joachim Textor, started his first chapter as a cook for world-class hotels in Switzerland such as the Hilton in Basel, the Park Hotel in Vitznau and the Hyatt Hotel in Montreux, before setting out on the greatest adventure of his life – a culinary voyage that has taken him to 91 countries, 792 cities and innumerable five-star kitchens around the globe.
During his journey, chef Joachim boasted a global career in top gastronomy as an executive chef, leaving his footprints at the world's most prestigious hotel chains including Marriott International, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Hilton, Mandarin, InterContinental and Anantara, opened four hotels and dozens of restaurants, and cooked for famous politicians, Hollywood celebrities, and royalties all over the world.
Most remarkably, he took care of the G12 Asian Summit Conference in Busan and hosted four world leaders including George W. Bush, Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel and Li Peng.
During his time as the executive chef of Shangri-La Hotel East Shanghai, he won two critically acclaimed awards for the property including the "Best Weekly Buffet Restaurant" by Time Out Magazine in 2017, and the "Best Ultimate Sunday Brunch" by Wow Magazine in the same year.
On the occasion of the appointment of its new chef, Sheraton Saigon has reopened all its food outlets.
With this comeback, the hotel will bring food lovers a new variety of offerings, including an elevated afternoon tea experience inspired by citrus fruits at The Lounge; with delicately designed sweet and savory treats, new creative Cantonese dishes at Li Bai restaurant, and a series of tempting local-ingredient delights launched for the first time at the Saigon Café seafood buffet restaurant.
For more information or booking inquiries, call 028 38272828 or email [email protected]
Those interested can visit the hotel's website: www.sheratonsaigon.com and facebook.com/sheratonsaigonhotel. — VNS
- Sheraton Saigon markets new 2021 mooncake collection
- Jazz Up Your Brunch: Shakshuka Recipe From Society Cafe’s Executive Chef Manuel González Charles
- Samaná Welcomes New American Airlines Route To And From Charlotte
- Top Chef Winner Gabe Erales Breaks His Silence on Affair Controversy - E! Online
- Two Houston chefs set to compete on Bravo's 'Top Chef'
- What Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen taught a Singaporean chef
- Top Chef Winner Gabe Erales Says He's 'Deeply and Sincerely Sorry' amid Sexual Misconduct Scandal
- Chef Michael Lachowicz Lost 194 Lbs. By Getting Sober
- In Del Posto’s New Era, Cuisine and Service Are at Odds
- Five-Star Hotel Chef Shares Tips For Creating A Kitchen Garden At Home
- Just opened August 2021: New restaurants and cafes in Singapore this month
- Indoor Dining Returns to New York City, but Will Customers?
- New York City to Require Proof of Vaccination for Indoor Dining and Gyms
- Lana Condor to Executive-Produce and Star in New Action-Comedy
- At New York’s Amigo By Nai, Tacos Rise Way Above Street Food
- How New Yorkers in One Small Town Became Allies Instead of Enemies
- New York City and California to Require Vaccines or Tests for Workers
- Their First Temple Was a Tent. Now Sikhs Walk New Jersey’s Halls of Power.
- No more ‘Cuomo chips’: New York’s legislature will suspend a rule that required food to be ordered with alcohol.
- New York City to Close Public Schools Again as Virus Cases Rise
Sheraton Saigon welcomes new executive chef have 616 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.