Reigning VBA champion Saigon Heat and former champion Cantho Catfish had an intense and breathtaking battle in their last showdown at the VBA Premier Bubble Games – Brought to you by NovaWorld Phan Thiet.
One of the highlights of the game was the fiery collision between Nguyen Van Vinh of Cantho Catfish and Kim Jisoo of Saigon Heat at the end of the second quarter.
The clash resulted in a serious injury for Kim, preventing the player from competing in the rest of the game.
Coach Matt Van Bell of Saigon Heat was even more upset when the referee announced that Kim had committed a foul as he tried to compete for the ball.
Another fierce confrontation broke out between Saigon Heat's Daquan Bracey and Cantho Catfish's captain Le Hieu Than in the third quarter.
During an attack attempt, Bracey accidentally hit Thanh with his arm, and the latter responded quite aggressively.
The situation ended with penalties for both players.
|Daquan Bracey of Saigon Heat reacts to the referee's decision. Photo: VBA|
Bracey did not agree and had an argument with the referee, forcing his teammates to intervene.
This resulted in a technical foul for the Saigon Heat player.
Both Bracey and Thanh were required to leave the field and head to the changing room.
Bracey did not show any signs of calming down as he punched the door on his way out.
Cantho Catfish loses to Saigon Heat
Saigon Heat and Cantho Catfish battled out in Game 36 of the VBA Premier Bubble Games – Brought to you by NovaWorld Phan Thiet.
Cantho Catfish was unable to keep up with Saigon Heat due to the absence of two key players – William Tran and Jarvis Summers.
Despite the disqualification of star player Daquan Bracey, Saigon Heat was still able to easily win the game 104-82.
Joshua Keyes of Saigon Heat was named MVP with 35 points and 17 catches.
- 12 free games coming to PlayStation, Xbox and PC in August
- Daily Drive-Thru: Hatchbacks are on the rise, Chinese EV market is heating up, Land Rover sues knock-off brand, and more
- Taking the Edge Off the Heat
- Taylor Swift and her brother Austin celebrate Easter with aggressive egg battle
- After tunnel skirmish, United and City managers on defensive
- ‘The Voice’ Season 10, Episode 5 recap: Gwen Stefani helps Blake Shelton coach his team
- The Insane True Story Of How "Titanic" Got Made
- Three ex-Eastern Michigan players on Buccaneers talk about life in NFL
- ‘Mega-Round’ Investors Shower Start-Ups With Millions
- NOAA: Hottest May-July on Record. Breathing Easier Next Week
- What an opponent and Gase have noticed about Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant. And Osweiler makes his case.
- What We Are Downloading
- BSC Raiders, BUSS to tangle for Tehel Cup glory
- Outsider candidates flood Arizona's primary election, seeking to rattle the system
- Andrew Pollack Is the Parkland Massacre's Conservative Face
- No, free market conservatives are not becoming Dems
- Chelsea's Willian speaks out over Antonio Conte after off-season transfer links
- Camp observations, Day 14: Zay Jones back to full practice
- David Villa’s goal gives NYCFC the win over Galaxy in first MLS showdown between Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard
Saigon Heat, Cantho Catfish compete in intense battle at VBA Premier Bubble Games have 522 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.