|C.P. Vietnam's adaption to the pandemic and social responsibility activities has earned it major awards|
A ceremony was held last week at the National Convention Centre in Hanoi to announce the 500 most-profitable enterprises of the year along with the top 10 most reputable food-beverage-retail companies in 2021, hosted by Vietnam Report.
Sakchai Chatchaisophon, vice president of C.P. Vietnam, attended and received the award for ranking first in the Top 10 Most Reputable Food Companies in the frozen food category.
The accolades recognise the achievements in the food industry by C.P. Vietnam. Chatchaisophon, who is in charge of the food processing factory in Hanoi, said, "Applying a diversified business model in agri-industry and the food processing sector, our key foundation over the past 100 years, C.P. Vietnam has been a pioneer in applying science and technology to create high-quality, safe, and fresh products for both domestic and international markets."
C.P. Vietnam continues to add technologies to improve product quality and services to meet the increasing requirements of customers. Additionally, the company is expanding its factories and production lines as well as promoting the circular economy to mitigate environmental impacts and maintain a sustainable business. C.P. Vietnam is also continuing to work on building a robust corporate culture and creating the best conditions for employees.
With quick adaptation to the global issues this year and achieving outstanding growth, C.P. Vietnam was honoured to pick up a win at the ceremony, in which the awards were evaluated based on the criteria of finance, reputation, and assessments from surveys, customers, and experts. The award has therefore also leveraged the reputation of C.P. in both local and international markets.
In addition to the reputable brand and its 'Kitchen of the World' philosophy, C.P. Vietnam has become known for its numerous social responsibility activities across the country, including blood donations, afforestation, offering essential items to local communities and frontline forces against the pandemic, donating face masks, and carrying out food price stability during COVID-19 restrictions.
Inheriting the successful business foundations of Thai parent conglomerate Charoen Pokphand Group, C.P. Vietnam operates 12 factories across the country, along with 3,000 green, clean, and safe farms.
By Nguyen Huong
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 30
- HP Inc (HPQ) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Amazon (AMZN) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- United States Steel Corp (X) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Vietnam determined to fight off 4th Covid-19 outbreak: PM
- Nucor Corp (NUE) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Coca-Cola (KO) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Regulatory reform: Breakthrough for Vietnam in next decade
- Vietnam’s pandemic response – example of “Triple A” Governance: UNDP
- Report on youth action for climate change in Vietnam debuts
- Netflix (NFLX) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Splunk (SPLK) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- The Children's Place (PLCE) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Best Prime Day GoPro deals: What to expect
- Ford (F) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Biogen Inc (BIIB) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Chevron (CVX) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
Responsible actions earn C.P. Vietnam prime accolades have 496 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.