Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,145 VND/USD on November 26, down 2 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applicable to commercial banks during the day is 23,829 VND/USD and the floor rate 22,442 VND/USD.
The opening-hour rate at commercial banks dropped.
At 8:30am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 22,545 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,775 VND/USD, both down 10 VND from November 25.
BIDV also reduced both rates by 10 VND, listing the buying rate at 22,575 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,775 VND/USD./.
During the week from November 22-26, the daily reference exchange rate followed an upward trend for most of the week before turning around on Friday. It ended the week up 27 VND from the rate on Monday./.
- Finally, November football at Fargodome
- NFC West leading 49ers on a roll as November nears
- Mayweather-Pacquiao: May 26 smokescreen?
- Nebraska signs 26 new players in recruiting class
- Suns pay for failing to knock off Mavericks
- Brexit: how a fringe idea took hold of the Tory party
- Nebraska beats Buffs, wins Big 12 North title
- ‘NBA Live 10’ gets its first free update for season 2010/11
- Cowboys-Cardinals Preview
- Lakers’ big lead vanishes in loss to Jazz
- UFC 158: Fight card preview
- Petrino, Dorrell in frequent contact
- 46 Times Vox Totally Fucked Up A Story
- NFL Week 7 Cheat Sheat
- Leinart, Wayne on the fantasy pedestal
- Manning still crossing paths with Chargers
- UFC 156 fight card preview
- Fantasy Preview: Cincinnati Reds
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results for theThird Quarter of Fiscal
- Crawford a lot like Clemente … so far
Reference exchange rate down 2 VND on November 26 have 275 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.