President Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting with representatives of Vietnamese associations, friendship organisations and community in Bern as part of his trip to Switzerland.
During his meeting with representatives of Vietnamese associations, friendship organisations and community in Bern, Switzerland on November 27 (local time), the Vietnamese State leader highly appreciated their opinions and suggestions, adding that the Vietnamese Party and State are set to issue a mechanism to effectively collect and utilize feedback and initiatives of OV experts, intellectuals and businesspeople.
He informed them about the situation in the home country with improved business environment that has drew a large number of top investors. External and global integration activities have been enhance further, with the nation having signed and enforced a number of new-generation free trade agreements.
Phuc said he hopes that the OVs would continue offering mutual support, help fellows at home overcome the pandemic, as well as raise awareness of national traditions and culture among young generations, especially the Vietnamese language.
He urged Vietnamese Embassy staff in Switzerland to better perform citizen protection and launch an array of practical activities to make greater contributions to the homeland, thereby upholding the power of great national unity.
On the occasion, the President presented the Friendship Order to the Switzerland-Vietnam Friendship Association (SVFA) in honour of its contributions to the friendship between the two countries’ people.
As planned on November 28 morning (local time), President Phuc and his wife left Bern for Geneva to meet Director General of the UN Office in Geneva Tatiana Valovaya, Director General of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) Daren Tang.
- Alexander: In LAFC’s Lee Nguyen, O.C. Vietnamese community has a hero
- Denso appoints Koji Arima as president from June
- FFA needs to change its policy on ethnic names and emblems
- Johns Creek Elections Guide 2019: Candidates Talk City Problems
- Roseanne Barr's national anthem: An oral history of the Barr-Bungled Banner
- PM’s Special Envoy visits France
- More investment worries local government
- EVFTA gains in telecoms and banking
- FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise
- 'I'm the best-paid interpreter in the world': Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas touted windfall from Ukrainian oligarch
- First debate on regional minimum wage 2019
- Crunch watch Dec 08: the auto industry in crisis
- The Latest: Florida OKs measure broadening victims’ right
- The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call
- Fellow NFL owners laud Kim Pegula's committee work
- The Pitcher vs. The King
- White House has ‘Celebration of America’ after canceling Eagles event
- How Kobe Bryant Led the Rebirth of USA Basketball
- Has Detroit Found An Answer To The Publicly Financed Stadium Scam?
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
President Phuc meets overseas Vietnamese community representatives have 515 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.