Meeting representatives of Vietnamese associations, friendship organizations and community in Bern, Switzerland on November 27 (local time), Phuc appreciated their opinions and suggestions, saying that the Vietnamese Party and State intend to issue a mechanism to effectively collect and capitalize on feedback and initiatives of OV experts, intellectuals and businesspeople.
He informed them that Vietnam's business environment has improved, attracting a large number of top investors to the country. External and global integration activities have been stepped up actively, proactively and effectively. Vietnam also signed and enforced a number of new-generation free trade agreements.
The leader wished that the OVs would continue offering mutual support, help fellows at home overcome the pandemic, as well as raise awareness of national traditions and culture among young generations, especially the Vietnamese language.
Staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in Switzerland were asked to better perform citizen protection and hold practical activities to contribute to the homeland, thereby upholding the power of great national unity.
On the occasion, the President presented the Friendship Order to the Switzerland-Vietnam Friendship Association (SVFA) in honor of its contributions to the friendship between the two countries’ people.
President of the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations (VUFO) Nguyen Phuong Nga also granted the insignia "For Peace and Friendship among Nations," the most noble distinction of the VUFO, to SVFA President Anjuska Weil.
As scheduled on November 28 morning (local time), President Phuc and his spouse will leave Bern for Geneva to meet Director General of the U.N. Office in Geneva Tatiana Valovaya, Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Daren Tang.
- President hails ROK, Belarus ties
- Deputy FM stresses better support for OVs
- Switzerland REFUSES to approve AstraZeneca jab and says 'new studies' are needed after France, Germany and Sweden rejected it for over-65s
- Budget 2021: In 90 points, read here, President’s Kovind’s full address to Parliament
- A.P. chamber hails budget
- Former BJP Union Ministers hail Union Budget
- China's President Xi Jinping pushes global cooperation, saying 'arrogant isolation will always fail'
- PIB: Host Communities in free-for-all at Reps’ public hearing over leadership (Updated)
- President: Promote cooperation with Bolivia
- Tan Son Nhat airport staff among four confirmed Covid-19 community transmissions
- Kashmir-born Aisha Shah bags key position in US President-elect Joe Biden’s White House digital team
- What it means when the Covid-19 positivity rate is rising in your area
- Those that want change of name for Iwevbo are oppressors — Community chief
- Democrat Congressman Stephen Lynch, 65, tests positive to COVID-19 after receiving both doses of Pfizer's vaccine
- 100 Years After the Bolshevik Revolution, Communism Hasn’t Changed
- REVEALED: 139 cops were assaulted in the Capitol riot - including the officer who died - and 38 have tested positive for COVID in the three weeks since
- Cabinet convenes meeting amid positive recovery, surge of COVID-19 cases
- State President highlights OV’s valuable contributions
- OVs in US believe in success of 13th National Party Congress
- OVs in U.S. believe in success of 13th National Party Congress
President hails position of OV community in Switzerland have 494 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.