The President, his spouse and the Vietnamese delegation at Geneva International Airport were welcomed at the airport by representatives from the Swiss Foreign Ministry and Geneva administration, and Ambassador Le Thi Tuyet Mai, head of the Permanent Delegation of Vietnam to the U.N., World Trade Organization (WTO) and other international organizations in Geneva, among others.
Vietnam and Switzerland established their diplomatic ties on October 11, 1971. Since then, the bilateral relations have developed well in all aspects, especially in politics, diplomacy, trade, investment, development cooperation, and education and training.
Within the framework of his visit which lasts until November 29, Phuc is expected to hold talks with his counterpart Guy Parmelin, and meet with President of the Swiss National Council Andreas Aebi. He will also have meetings with the Director-General of the U.N. Office at Geneva, the Director-General of the World Health Organization, and the Director-General of the World Intelligence Property Organization (WIPO).
- An Overview of Switzerland for Travelers
- 10 Things To Know Before Visiting Buenos Aires Argentina
- Visit to a Third World Country
- Why Did We Start To Celebrate Father's Day?
- African Travel Tips when Visiting the Democratic Rep of Congo
- Murrays Diamond Stars Of eBay - The first official list
- African Travel Tips When Visiting the Maldives
- Supernatural Visits to Heaven, Hell, Meeting Jesus, Angels and the Saints in Visions Part 2
- African Travel Tips When Visiting Madagascar
- Fine Craft Wholesale Shows - A Review of the Philadelphia Buyer's Market Visiting Artists Program
- There Are Too Many Damn Cars
- Great Breaking Presidential News: Taylor Jones, The Hack Writer, Announces His Hat Is In The Ring
- Model Doe a Misdemeanor Drug Court
- Eurail Train Travel - Luxury at Speed
- Police Brutatlity, Abuse, and Hatred of Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Belgium
- The Protocols of Sion #1
- Discover Chambery France
- The Pros and Cons of Corruption
- The Inertia of Power
- Why the Republic of Panama?
President arrives in Geneva, starting official visit to Switzerland have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 13, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.