At the event, delegates were briefed on relevant agencies' preparations of and comments on the draft resolution of the Central Party Committee on the leadership over military and defense missions and building of the Military Party Organization in 2022. They also listened to the preparation for a conference to review the Party and political work and task implementation of the Office of the general department in 2021 and roll out tasks for the next year.
The conference evaluated that the draft resolution and other documents have been carefully compiled after collecting opinions from relevant agencies.
Concluding the event, General Luong Cuong acknowledged and praised relevant agencies of the General Department of Political Affairs for their active and proactive coordination in preparing for the upcoming conferences.
The Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs asked relevant agencies to collect all opinions at the event to complete all documents, especially the draft resolution of the Central Party Committee on the leadership over military and defense mission and building of the Military Party Organization in 2022 and a report on Party and political work in 2021.
Agencies of the General Department should pro-actively cooperate with agencies and units in preparing for the upcoming conferences to ensure that these events will take place in an effective and safe manner, General Cuong added.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Bay Area political events: China and Silicon Valley, Facebook and 2020
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 11/06/2019
- The Best Social Media Management & Analytics Tools for 2019
- FMIA Guest: Fred Gaudelli On A Week In The Life of Sunday Night Football
- Nobody cares that you don’t care about the Super Bowl
- The Joker, Maleficent, and a catty Hitler make the multiplex a rogues’ gallery this October
- Conflicts between Sondland, other witnesses in impeachment probe raise questions
- 'This Week' Transcript: House Speaker John Boehner
- ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ and the Rise of Hollywood’s Casual Racism
- Here's what we know about obstruction of justice
- NCAA athletes get their day in court
- How US Embassy Transfer Risks Driving a Wedge Between Israel, Arab World
- Mark Zuckerberg faces calls for Facebook regulation in four-hour House hearing
- Vietnam ready to host ASOSAI Assembly
- Read In Full: Letter From White House Refusing to Cooperate With Impeachment Inquiry
- The news images of the year: Brexit anger, Hong Kong protests and Theresa May’s tearful goodbye feature in Getty’s pick of 2019’s best photographs
- Antony Varghese: I did Jallikattu with the same excitement and nervousness as my first film
- 8 Tips to Help Manage Your Indie Community: #5 Will A-Maze You!
- Disney Over the Top: Bob Iger Bets the Company (and Hollywood's Future) on Streaming
- After Mass Shootings, Trump Veers Quickly From Horror to Score Settling
Preparation for upcoming important events reviewed have 431 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.