Previously, Go, 47, filed his certificate of candidacy for vice president at the Commission on Elections office under the ruling PDP-Laban.
Go declined to comment on local reports that Duterte plans to run for vice president.
Earlier this week, Go hinted about changes in his plans in the 2022 elections, telling reporters that it was Duterte’s wish to change plans.
The poll body allows the substitution of candidates for the May 2022 elections until November 15.
Duterte was elected president in the May 2016 elections. The constitution limits Philippine presidents to a single six-year term.
The vice president is elected separately from the president under the Philippine law./.
- Richard Lugar, longtime senator and foreign policy sage, has died at age 87
- Former US Sen. Richard Lugar, foreign policy expert, dies
- Former U.S. Sen. Richard Lugar, Republican and foreign policy expert, dies
- Former US Senator Richard Lugar, foreign policy expert, dies at 87
- Former U.S. Sen. Richard Lugar, foreign policy expert, dies
- Former US Sen. Richard Lugar, foreign policy expert, dies at 87
- Richard Lugar dead: Senator who helped secure Soviet arsenal was 87
- Former Indiana Sen. Richard Lugar dies at age 87
- Richard Lugar obituary: Former Indiana Senator dies at age 87
Philippines: President's longtime aide runs for president have 224 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.