The event also drew Chairman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Do Van Chien, head of the Party Central Committee's Office Le Minh Hung, Politburo member and Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung and member of the Party Central Committee and Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh, among others.
Addressing the festival, Party leader Trong expressed his delight to join locals in the festival, which aims to build, reinforce and develop the people’s right to mastery and enhance the strength of the great national unity bloc as well as enhance the role of the VFF in the new period.
He underlined that this year, the festival carries a special meaning when the whole Party, people and military are joining hands in pushing back COVID-19 and implementing the resolutions of the 13th National Party Congress and Party congresses at all levels.
He lauded the achievements that the Party Organization, administration and locals of Yen So commune have made so far, making it one of the 50 outstanding new-style rural areas of the city and among 27 best communes nationwide in the field. Last year, Yen So was recognized as an advanced new-style rural area, he noted, adding that in the first nine months of this year, the locality's total income is estimated at over 500 billion VND (over 22 million USD), while annual per capita income of locals 68 million VND (3,000 USD) in 2021, higher than the average level of Hanoi.
Meanwhile, 95.3 percent of local households have become cultural families, and all of the nine villages have received the title of "Cultural village." The commune has no poor households.
The Party leader showed his pleasure at the high spirit of mutual support and solidarity of local residents in Village 5 in economic development and COVID-19 prevention and control.
He asked local authorities to continue promoting the achievements, while exerting efforts to speed up the implementation of the resolutions of the 13th National Party Congress and Party congresses at all levels, encouraging local residents to strengthen solidarity and complete all local socio-economic and socio-cultural targets.
He also reminded the commune to mobilize resources to support pandemic-hit people and work together to overcome difficulties caused by COVID-19.
Earlier, the Party chief and delegates offered incense at Phap Vu Pagoda and planted trees at Yen So commune’s cultural house.
On the occasion, Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Dinh Tien Dung, President of the VFF Central Committee Do Van Chien and head of the Party Central Committee's Office Le Minh Hung presented gifts to Yen So commune, and 11 outstanding families and 10 poor households hit by COVID-19.
- How to Throw a 25-Year Party: Why Essence Festival Is Your Faves’ Favorite Event of the Year
- I’ll do everything to ensure unity – HRM Olu Epe
- Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day observed in Hanoi
- 'Send more rich people!' The reinvention of the once-great naval city of Plymouth
- Sundance Film Festival Lineup Includes Indie Darling Taylor Swift
- Grenfell tragedy silences carnival revellers (almost): ROBERT HARDMAN joins the thousands at the Notting Hill Carnival
- Shinto festival carries on centuries-old tradition in Japan
- From Left Bank to left behind: where have the great French thinkers gone?
- Samsung continues to support Vietnamese firms to join global supply chain
- Sundance Film Festival Announces 2020 Lineup, Most Diverse Ever
- The Xmas factor: what makes a great Christmas song?
- 10 great holiday-season books to enjoy with your little ones
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Piedmont, East Bay
- This 1969 Music Fest Has Been Called ‘Black Woodstock.’ Why Doesn’t Anyone Remember?
- Who is in Theresa May's new Cabinet? Full line-up after Tory Prime Minister's bombshell reshuffle
- Sundance 2020: Riley Keough, Robert Redford, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee Docu, Lena Waithe & LGBTQ+ Rights Pack U.S., World Cinema, NEXT, Midnight & Kids Slates
- Inside Bernie Sanders’s Head
- Intensifying climate change protests 'could rival Vietnam War activism'
- Where Are They Now? What All Of Trump’s Fired And Resigned Staff Are Up To
- Full Transcript: Clinton and Sanders Face Off in Florida Debate Ahead of Primary
Party chief joins great unity festival in Hanoi's Yen So commune have 662 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.